Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Do you guys have low selfesteem

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★
Ive always had low selfesteem, but after being blackpilled msde me realize, and made me even more low selfesteemed.

What about you?

Right since 1st day of school it went down drastically because of constant bullying and humiliation, after 7th grade i got fucked up even more. So yes.

I actively hate myself.

Right since 1st day of school it went down drastically because of constant bullying and humiliation, after 7th grade i got fucked up even more. So yes.

I got bullied since the first grade as well :feelsbadman:

I used to a long time ago but now I feel mostly nothing

Low self-esteem the is the product of being shunned and mocked by the same soyciety that we are supposed to work for.

I don't think so

what is selfesteem?

I have very low self esteem. It wasn’t so bad in my early elementary school days, but after 4th grade I got uglier and things went to shit. My looks improved some after 10th grade, but the damage is already done and I’m socially crippled. I also have Asperger’s, so most people don’t want to be around me.

Knowing the reasons for my low self esteem helps me cope better than if I just had low self esteem without being aware of the reasoning underneath it. The blackpill is immensely helpful in this regard.

I have low self esteem since 14 but at 18 when I lost all my hard I literally had my self esteem deleted

usually. But Iv felt better after buying luxury clothes, jewlery and working out. I even sometimes feel good about myself.

Zero multiplied by any number gives always zero, so self-esteem isn't needed rn

Never met a person with lower self esteem than me irl. But that is justified since you are literally subhuman and rightly then not considered human at 5'5 (in tall euro countries with 6'0 average).

I don’t have any self esteem at all, it’s been withered away to nothing over the years

Yes, due to being bullied and ostracized my whole life. I try to think highly of myself but it’s hard when I know the truth deep down that i’m inferior

Normies destroyed any self esteem I had

I think pretty much everyone here has body dysmorphia and low self-esteem

Im a zero