Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have friends?

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
I do have a couple friends, but they're just as much of losers as I am and like to LDAR like me. I spent most of my life without friends, but recently I made some friends when I went to an alternative highschool for trouble kids right before I graduated. I met some kids who were also kind of incel-tier, but we all became friends and talk to each other through PS4 party and hangout once in awhile.
What about you guys?

No. People don't like me or want to be around me. Male or female. I'm a very lonely person.

not a single friend. i am unknowable and unlovable to all. My only friend is my right hand.

My friends at work are either incels in denial or selfish fake pricks that only use you

I usually chill on discord with neets nowadays

No. People don't like me or want to be around me. Male or female.
It seems like only incel-tier guys really seem to want to talk to me IRL tbh. I was lucky enough to go to a school with pretty much zero females, so that might be why I was able to make friends.

I have online friends, but I legit don't want irl friends tbh, I don't enjoy that type of relationship.

Yes, it feels incredibly superficial and meaningless.

But there are some tangible benefits.

No haven't had any friends in years, you just get used to it. I prefer talking to people online.

Yes, it feels incredibly superficial and meaningless.

But there are some tangible benefits.
Me and my friends just like to laugh at everything and fuck with people. It's a good pastime. For a moment I can forget about my shitty genetic hand and truly enjoy myself for a short time.

have 1 friend that lives in a different country but thats it

I have no friends

Just like 4.

1 is cucked by his wife and never allowed to do anything

1 is cool Chad but lives 4 hours away

1 is ethnic. Single and probably my best friend at the moment.

1 is cool and down to hang out but he just likes to do the same stuff over and over so it’s kinda boring sometimes

None are incel but me :feelsrope:

Yeah, I have four friends and we are all pretty close. I talk to them daily. I even have very masculine Chad friend who has a harem of girls lol. But he is a pretty cool guy.

I have few but don't do much with them just go to gym and sometimes hang out.I wish I had friends to play video games together or go out to drink/other drugs:feelstastyman:

if i had friends they would use me for whenever they needed.

yes, just some real ones

Currently I have like 2,5 friends. They are all the same age as me and they are succesful, economically independent. One live fith 21 yo girlfriend. The other dates 20 yo cute foid. The last one is a manlet and not as good looking, so he only now dates some thots from Tinder ocassionaly.

Had and they failed me a lot

I have two from high school I talk to almost every day but one of them is a normie who kinda pisses me off after a while

Hang out with others, don't trust or consider any person a friend.

Only two, and one of them moved to Hawaii (over 2000 miles from me) :feelsrope:

Yeah I have "friends". JFL it makes no difference though as I'm still miserable. If only they actually helped me ascend instead of continuing to just selfishly life-mog me in their own little "world" while having the nerve to be arrogant/show offs(rubbing their success in my face) like they're not going to be fucked over in the end anyways. DelusionaI pieces of shit. I really need to befriend some fellow incels irl.

I dont undetstand why people need them.
It is absolutely irrational.

No friends at all because ugly.

I have plenty of friends on Xbox that I get along with fine, but I don't have any real friends

Once I accepted and embraced the blackpill ideology, I've lost contact with my two bluepilled friends. The blackpill destroy all what you have in common with other members of your society.

Not anymore, i have literally none.

Before, but currently none.

Friendships are helpful copes, but ultimately still can't get GF.

No, too non NT

No i only had real life friends because of computer games like maplestory because i was good at them i statusmaxxed at school and got friends. Then everyone became adults and i lost all my friends.

One, we are two sides of the same socially inept loser coin

l for trouble kids right before I graduated. I met some kids who were also kind of incel-tier, but we all became friends and talk to each other through PS4 party and hangout once in awhile.
very few
uncool friends LDAR and don't go out
cool friends can't help you or can't invite you to places where they were invited to go alone
just forget it and get a shitload of money theory

This thread again...
Anyways, I have two truecel autist friends of culture. We hang out to go to the cinema and eat fast food, it's pretty great.

I have a group of friends from high school, they are all losers or at least "edgy". Now I live in other city so I only get see them on college vacations, but I talk with them online. In my everyday life, I don't have friends like them and I am very lonely, I can't really interact with the normies I see in college or in the gym.

I have two irl friends :)

I do have a couple friends, but they're just as much of losers as I am and like to LDAR like me. I spent most of my life without friends, but recently I made some friends when I went to an alternative highschool for trouble kids right before I graduated. I met some kids who were also kind of incel-tier, but we all became friends and talk to each other through PS4 party and hangout once in awhile.
What about you guys?

One friend. But he doesn't always have time for me. Great guy though. A few aquintences.

No man, I don't have friends.

Rarely, but when i do i fake it.

the users here are my friends