Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have facial hair?

Do you guys have facial hair?

• Yes

Votes: 36 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 33.3%

• Total voters
Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
If so what style do you guys have? If not than why not? I think facial hair can help sculpt your face so I think I'm gonna grow back my goatee, it'll look like this:
Johnny depp goatee and mustache 538x1024

I feel like it makes my face look less round.

yes, technically. it's weak and kinda patchy so i keep it shaved

yes, technically. it's weak and kinda patchy so i keep it shaved
So no? What I meant was if you actively kept a facial hair style, not if you can grow it kek. My facial hair is weak too :( but its really similar to Johnny depps.

Like in the pic, but my chin coverage is fuller, and my sides are slightly more full. I only use the trimmer with no guard, and keep it between 3 days growth and 1.5 weeks. My chin is too short to clean shave, and my facial hair is too patchy on the sides to grow out fully. Plus, it gets too damn irritating when it's too long.
725160942bc0a402e1b08ed8d4c1620a8c97d72b_r.jpg

no im naked mole rat maxxed

i have a full beard, it hides my awful tiny chin, it's legit like a girls chin. If foids can use makeup I am going to use my natural hair growth to conceal things

not going to shave just because those soycucks are always wearing one, beards were a thing long before they adopted them into their image

My beard doesn't connect on my cheeks, and my sideburns are patchy af, so I'm just clean shaven all the time.

I have a big isis beard.

Yeah. Gotta hide my shit chin tbh.

I tried to but my dad forced me to shave.

Not usually. My facial hair is blond, so it's going to take some serious density to look alright. It's been coming in quite well lately; I give it maybe a year or two before the cheeks finally fill out.

I can hardly grow it, it looks like I'm going through puberty when I do.

No I always try to be clean shaved since I have patchy neckbeard.

too lazy to shave tbh
no beard just patches just like in pic

i can grow a full beard but i shave it

I don't like my beard, it grow bellow my jaw more than on my cheeks so I have to shave it once in 2-3 days

Yes I have. I'm currently growing it to hide my weak lower third.

I do have when i don't shave....but usually i shave because facial hair makes me uglier.

Yes, it helps a lot to improve my ugly face hiding some defects like the roundness and the absence of an angular jaw.
Plus, it's quite reddish and I like its color.

I have a moustache. I think it makes me look more mature

Yeah it's patchy as fuck
I also can't shave it because of all the acne underneath

I look like a little scragly rat if unshaven and then people seem to think I'm a criminal or hobo. Failo effect reign supreme.

I've stubblemaxxed

Im 21 and still havent grown a single hair yet on my face. Any other babyfacedcels here cause i literally look like a fucking pubescent 15 year old.

have an isis ungroomed tier beard
Th

Pretty much my looksmatch i have the same beard and the same recesse dmaxilla etc.

I have it, I grow a hair above my lip, a small patch below the middle of my lower lip, on my chin and on the down side of my jaw which connects to my hair. I think it'd be easier to draw it but the drawing would look like a mentally impared child drew it.

yes and it makes me look uglier. think creepy old ethnic rapist look(although im quite young).

Im 21 and still havent grown a single hair yet on my face. Any other babyfacedcels here cause i literally look like a fucking pubescent 15 year old.
yes. being a low test, beta faced faggot is a death sentence in itself. jfl at ogrecels thinking we have it better than them

Yes, i have. If i shave it correctly, it kind of hides my subhuman features, so im not going to complain. But i cannot let it just grow... i would like completely pathetic.

Can't grow good facial hair. Does that "two days scruff" thing that looks okay for like a day, then it goes to hobo right after. Keep it shaved and professional

Yes and no. I don't have many.

Beard and moustache combined, my family says I look Arab(Syrian)

Yes, usually a goatee because I'm too lazy to shave it all but I shave the sideburns periodically because they look like shitty thin pubes.

My cousin told me my passport pic looks like an Iranian terrorist.

My cousin told me my passport pic looks like an Iranian terrorist.
A lot of people say that in mine I look like a "Romanian/Albanian rapist". I take it as a compliment avery time.

I can grow it but it's not full and thick enough to style. I just go clean shaven all the time

If so what style do you guys have? If not than why not? I think facial hair can help sculpt your face so I think I'm gonna grow back my goatee, it'll look like this:
View attachment 55359
I feel like it makes my face look less round.
I have exactly the same facial hair as the guy on the picture and I kinda like it

Technically yes, but I shave it.

Yes. I let it grow, except my moustache which i shave

I have a big isis beard.
Kek, never would have thought you would have a big ass beard to be honest.

yes and it makes me look uglier. think creepy old ethnic rapist look(although im quite young).
Is t cause of your mustache? Cause I can grow a mean pedostache, thats why I usually shave that off kek.

I don't like my beard, it grow bellow my jaw more than on my cheeks so I have to shave it once in 2-3 days
Same, thats why I keep the goatee. Shit looks weird if I let it all grow cause I barely grow any on my cheeks yet the underside of my jaw has a carpet kek.

its over

I'd say yes but it's not even a cm long and is so thin and light you can't notice it and I never shave.

Kek, never would have thought you would have a big ass beard to be honest.

Is t cause of your mustache? Cause I can grow a mean pedostache, thats why I usually shave that off kek.

Same, thats why I keep the goatee. Shit looks weird if I let it all grow cause I barely grow any on my cheeks yet the underside of my jaw has a carpet kek.

its over

i plan on shaving it off around Christmas.

i've only got a mustache and a soul patch now
trying to grow a full beard to hide my weak chin
Image0055

Nope. Can't grow facial hair.

Yes, it helps a lot to improve my ugly face hiding some defects like the roundness and the absence of an angular jaw.
Plus, it's quite reddish and I like its color.

hmmm Lombardian? Alpinid?
A lot of people say that in mine I look like a "Romanian/Albanian rapist". I take it as a compliment avery time.

shit I'm American and my dad used to call me Osama Bin Laden

Just a thick curly unkempt beard, about 4'' long at the chin.

This is my goal, but with a mustache.
1_masoud_anwar.jpg

If I grew it out, it makes me look low trust as hell. I used to have difficulty growing facial hair, but it turns out I was just a late bloomer.

I have it but I always shave it so I don’t look like a pedophile