Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have any show recommendations?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Im really bored lately, does anybody know any good shows that aren't cucked and full of leftist propaganda?

Im really bored lately, does anybody know any good shows that aren't cucked and full of leftist propaganda?
Good luck with that.
Nearly all western shows of this decade are :bluepill::soy:

not game of thrones :feelstrash::feelsohgod:

breaking bad is a good show (watch it)

Narcos, El Chapo, Narcos Mexico. Those are all netflix originals but it is hard to cuckify cartel drug lords.

I was going to say The Sopranos but if you couldn't get into it after watching the first full season then don't bother, br0. Season 1 to 3 are my personal favorite seasons. The Wire is the GOAT show according to many but I've only watched one episode so far - it gets better apparently just have to stick through the first coule of episodes. Nathan For you is so good; it's a mockumentary a la Borat and Bruno. Bates Motel is also a fun watch

Profit
Max headroom
Alfred Hitchock presents
Leave it to the Beaver

The Wire is the GOAT show according to many but I've only watched one episode so far - it gets better apparently just have to stick through the first coule of episodes.
The wire is my favourite. You should read the corner written by the guys that made the wire.

Black Mirror, it has leftist shit, but it backfires hard in a way where it just shows how bad leftists are. It portrays single mothers badly, interracial relationships badly, etc, and I doubt that was their intention, they have an episode with an Incel who was treated terribly, etc.

They probably have no idea how much the shit in the show backfires, because it's actually really well written and realistic, but in the ways that life is terrible. The show is basically a hard blackpill, from the second episode onward. The first episode is weird and not like the rest of the show at all, but i'd still watch it.

Watch anime tbh, they are nice.

beavis and butthead

not game of thrones :feelstrash::feelsohgod:

Game of Thrones is perfectly fine. There is even a blackpilled incel-like character (Tyrion). I would just stop watching at the end of season 4, though. It is all downhill from there.

Last edited:
Game of Thrones is perfectly fine. There is even a blackpilled incel-like character (Tyrion). I would just stop watching at the end of season 4, though. It is all downhill from there.
The first five seasons of GoT were pure gold because all their content was from the books, after that it was mostly fan fiction and it went downhill.

As for recent shows I've enjoyed: American Gods and Altered Carbon.

The Shield, Justified, Boardwalk Empire, all good crime dramas who don't have any libtard/ SJW shit in them. 30 Rock and Community if you want comedy shows.

Dont even talk to me or dont reply to my posts normie :feelstrash::feelsugh:

Rick and morty :soy::feelshaha:

The Prisoner with Mcgoohan (also The Scarecrow).

The Terror is pretty good

Try looking up Westworld I love the view on a simulated life.

prison break
Rewatching it again, good show up till season 2 if I remember correctly.

Chernobyl (new HBO miniseries)

The original Twin Peaks series (if you haven't seen it yet)

I don't watch TV anymore

Teen Titans live action series

I used to watch teh tv show as a kid. I always had a crush on raven. Jfl.
I always wanted to bang firestar
C197c238eae2e009bcc62ab90f281c06

I watched Dark last week, it was pretty good. And i don't remember it having any leftist propaganda