Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys have ANY IDEA of the amount of child suffering and slavery that goes into procuring makeup for foids? Look up "mica mining"

• Thread starter FatherlessMutant
  • Start date
F

FatherlessMutant

Banned
-
Better yet, here's the saddest documentary I've ever seen:

Foids are entitled to mica mining but men aren't entitled to hookers.

I fucking hate women

Foids are entitled to mica mining but men aren't entitled to hookers.

I fucking hate women

Yeah that is hard to reconcile. Men can't have sex with women for 100 bucks without risking serious trouble/shame, but women can have little kids sacrifice their entire lives to make them look a tiny bit prettier to the opposite sex.

Yeah that is hard to reconcile. Men can't have sex with women for 100 bucks without risking serious trouble/shame, but women can have little kids sacrifice their entire lives to make them look a tiny bit prettier to the opposite sex.

just for chad tbh, we don't benefit we suffer even more

You dont get it, foids are gods on earth because they use biodegradable paper straws instead of plastic ones in order to save the environment, while the only thing these men do is try to stop abusive child labor and environmentally destructive operations and give everyone opportunities to be healthy and productive. Men are such selfish pigs

You dont get it, foids are gods on earth because they use biodegradable paper straws instead of plastic ones in order to save the environment, while the only thing these men do is try to stop abusive child labor and environmentally destructive operations and give everyone opportunities to be healthy and productive. Men are such selfish pigs

What am I missing?

Getting fucked by chad is more important than the lives of children.

What am I missing?
Sorry just a joke post about foids who think they are saving the world by doing stupid shit like using paper instead of plastic or buying stuff made from recycled trash meanwhile men who spend their lives trying to stop child labor operations like the one in the video dont get any attention

Women enjoy children suffering so they get get chad.
Must be worth it for these cumdumpsters
full

Foids would personally order the slaughter of 1 million ethnic children if it meant they could get commitment from Chad

They would still project their insecurities to men and say that everything is their fault.

"Of course. I need to look pretty to get chad cock. If I dont I might not get chad"

Women are sociopaths, what else is new. Others pain and misery is nothing as long as they stand to gain from it, ranging from abortion to makeup mining.

Foids lack compassion or awareness of their actions :feelsBox:

And we somehow aren't entitled to have free or at the very fucking least a bit cheaper than normal surgery to hide our terrible facial genes.

And we somehow aren't entitled to have free or at the very fucking least a bit cheaper than normal surgery to hide our terrible facial genes.

Kinda shitty. Men are expected not to hide their flaws with child mined make up but women it's saul goodman

Foids get off that shit

Where are all the western foids who are suppose to on the streets marching to end mica mining n boycotting all fakeup products?

Where are all the western foids who are suppose to on the streets marching to end mica mining n boycotting all fakeup products?

Exactly, they'd literally never do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back