Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion do you guys have anger problems?

NateH

NateH

Humanity is a disgusting and depraved species
★★
I get pissed really easily by small things and i just go apemode all the time.
Yesterday my sister didnt want to wash the dishes so i went apemode and hitted her with a glass on the face (but it did not break) so now she has a black eye.
Last week i broke my keyboard because the game i was playing crashed.
And the list goes on and on.

Attachments

• images (5).jpg
    images (5).jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 27
died in GTA V and punched a hole in my wardrobe

I don't really feel anything anymore.

Yes. I sometimes feel like my blood is boiling and my temples are exploding from anger. I have such intense moments of outright HATRED that I have "visions" in front of my inner eyes in which I punch this or that person in the face until they are dead. Or I daydream about being a professional killer like Hitman and killing various people without being detected.

I honestly suffer from my anger. It can incredibly PAINFUL to feel such outbursts of hatred. Sometimes I just want to scream. Then I have headaches and brainfog all day long. Also very painful and makes it impossible for me to focus on my college shit. Part of the reason why I started meditating. Especially metta meditation (developing feelings of lovingkindness towards yourself, towards a neutral person, towards a negative person, towards all living beings) is supposed to help.

Let's see...

I don't.

But one time I fought someone cuz they were being a cunt to me for ages and he was making fun of my appearance and the fucking teachers thought I had fucking anger problems

I tend to lose control easily too, i just have lost all my patience

The things which angers me are :
Couples holding hands
Couples laughing and walking
Couples making out
Beautiful foids who won't even look at me
Foids laughing and talking to my friends
Basically everything related to foids and couples. It fucking makes me go mad. My knuckles are always bruised because I always keep hitting the wall out of anger.

interactions with normies annoy me usually but i can handle my shit

The things which angers me are :
Couples holding hands
Couples laughing and walking
Couples making out
Beautiful foids who won't even look at me
Foids laughing and talking to my friends
Basically everything related to foids and couples. It fucking makes me go mad. My knuckles are always bruised because I always keep hitting the wall out of anger.
i get both extremely depressed and furious with these things like couples just being happy and i hate too happy people who smiles all the time and tells retarded positive things

I broke a glass door out of anger not that long ago.

This feels like a trap.

Yes, but I take it out @ the gym or by playing sports. If I can’t do either, I’ll just go punch a wall or a tree till I calm down.

Yes, but I take it out @ the gym or by playing sports. If I can’t do either, I’ll just go punch a wall or a tree till I calm down.
i used to do boxing back in the day but i quited because i dont want to go out anymore

I get fucking pissed to shit when I see children crying or screaming
bonus points if they are curry children which are pretty much 1/4 children i see nowadays
I also get pissed off by old people when they do something dumb or act entitled (also 1/3rd the population nowadays)
I get pissed off by wmaf couples, changs, large amounts of curries in my neighbourhood and young couples
so pretty much 70% of the population pisses me off in anyway possible which is why I don't go outside anymore.

i used to do boxing back in the day but i quited because i dont want to go out anymore
I might try boxing some time in the future. I’m kinda scared to start though, even though I’ve done heavy contact sports like rugby before. I don’t wanna get beat up by Chad on my first day.

As I've aged, the rage has been greatly reduced. It's just apathy now. I simply don't care anymore.

Yes I’m angry all the time. Society angers me.

Yesterday my sister didnt want to wash the dishes so i went apemode and hitted her with a glass on the face
how did she react?

Yeah I get pretty pissed about my shitty life alot. My dad and I fight a lot and sometimes I just flat out scream at him. Not the best situation but that's life. Lately since I've given up alcohol and he hasn't that helps give me leverage though.

Over the years I broke countless PS controllers, 3 cherry mechanical keyboards, a dozen esport-grade gaming mice and a widescreen monitor. Don't really leave the house at all so can't say I get angry when I'm out, but most likely would be if I did

how did she react?
she just cried for like 2 hours and went to sleep
I might try boxing some time in the future. I’m kinda scared to start though, even though I’ve done heavy contact sports like rugby before. I don’t wanna get beat up by Chad on my first day.
i've did karate too and punching a makiwara is so fucking satisfying

I fly the odd plane into a building sometimes if I burn my bacon

she just cried for like 2 hours and went to sleep
how old is she? sounds more like a little girl. my sis is already 17 and i would not punch her, she might be stronger than I am :feelsmage:

I get pissed really easily by small things and i just go apemode all the time.
Yesterday my sister didnt want to wash the dishes so i went apemode and hitted her with a glass on the face (but it did not break) so now she has a black eye.
Last week i broke my keyboard because the game i was playing crashed.
And the list goes on and on.
If I knew who you were, and that what you posted is true, I'd have you arrested. You are a disgusting, dickless bully.

no

go see a therapist or something OP

Low IQ feral ape impulse control problem.

Occasionally I come across some blackpill trigger content that energizes me and makes me feel like I could beat the shit out someone.

yes I break shit sometimes tbh

Only when I'm cooming, it summons my inner antichrist