Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel do you guys get this feeling?

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

Incel (Taylor's Version)
★★★★★
SOmetimes I just feel like I'm a tall chad and I've had dated some foid or fucked some foid yesterday, But when I go infront of the mirror and see how short and ugly I am that feeling goes away

But the thing is, Why do I even feel like I'm a tall chad prettyboy in the first place? Idk why I get such massive scenarios of Me being a tall prettyboy chad and being with lots of girls sexting flirting and doing sex laughing but it's all daydreaming but it feels real.

Idk
but im kinda in love with this kind feeling.
thoughts?

idk how many of the boyos get this kind feelings on a daily basis, is this called schizophrenia lmfao

its because you have great personality

I have this feeling too, i think were traumatized something about psychodynamics in psychology or some shit

Sometimes I fantasize about me being a high tier normie, not even a Chad.
And I imagine what cool things I could be involved in, normal things.
Having friends, girlfriends, a loving wife, sex, validation, appreciation in work and private life, travelling, enjoying life in short