Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys get messages like this too?

Laskah

Laskah

Puru puru pururin
★★★★
All of a sudden I get a message like this who wants to ask me several questions in regards of my inceldom. By Interrogating him his Twitter account is barely touched and maybe is just created to find people like us. I'm a little bit suspicious that he might me a glowie and just LARPs as a student doing his bachelor. What do you guys think should I go or just block this mf.
Screenshot 20220327 135623 1
Screenshot 20220327 163837

No I don't get those types of messages. :fuk:

But I'd tell him to fuck off since there's nothing to gain by talking to him. He's just going to take everything you say out of context and spin it as if incels are the new al qaeda so the shitty "news" site he works for can get more clicks and ad revenue after the Ukrainian war dries up.

If is actually a student and not a journalist larping then he's a retard for trying to "study" us:lul:

Last edited:
No I don't get those types of messages. :fuk:

But I'd tell him to fuck off since there's nothing to gain by talking to him. He's just going to take everything you say out of context and spin it as if incels are the new al qaeda so the shitty "news" site he works for can get more clicks and ad revenue after the Ukrainian war dries up.

If is actually a student then he's a retard for trying to "study" us:lul:
:bigbrain:

he interviewed me already, i don't give a fuck tbh if he's a glowie

All of a sudden I get a message like this who wants to ask me several questions in regards of my inceldom. By Interrogating him his Twitter account is barely touched and maybe is just created to find people like us. I'm a little bit suspicious that he might me a glowie and just LARPs as a student doing his bachelor. What do you guys think should I go or just block this mf.
View attachment 594707View attachment 594708
No.

Ban this mf asap

View attachment 594707View attachment 594708
That shit glows all over

no one messages me