Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting do you guys fake your personality?

neurobased

neurobased

ethnic badboy
★★★
Everyone I've ever talked to, I felt like I was being fake, and no one really got to know the real me (not trying to be corny). I fake my personality so people will think I'm nice and trustworthy, but in reality, I am nothing like that. I am extremely toxic and manipulative, ive blackmailed a lot of foids so many times just to get turned on by them crying. made a lot of foids cut them self which also turns me the fuck on, and I am never honest with anyone not even my friends.
back in high school, I convinced this kid with autism, who is not socially aware, to approach a female and tell her to "give me head" which he did, and seeing the reactions of the foids was priceless

No. I'm a depressed shlub and project that outwards irl.

I guess, I hide alot of the bad shit going on in my mind.

generally no with the exception of my inceldom. i tend to hide it for obvious reasons

i don't talk to enough people to put on a fake persona

To a certain extent yeah.

Mainly just my blackpill beliefs are the things I hide

Yeah. Even if they somehow accepted and understood the blackpill it would make my friend a depressed sack of shit for who knows how long and I wouldn't want that

I think everyone has multiple versions of themselves

To a certain extent I think everyone does

back in high school, I convinced this kid with autism, who is not socially aware, to approach a female and tell her to "give me head" which he did, and seeing the reactions of the foids was priceless
Ok normie

idk I don't have a personality