Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys ever just want to see Chads/bullies/tyrones/assholes in true pain?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41305
  • Start date
Deleted member 41305

Deleted member 41305

Self-banned
-
For example, those hood black guys that always act tough. I saw a video on reddit where one of those guys was mad at another guy for recording him, and tried to steal the camera and got pepper sprayed. To see the asshole wimpering and stumbling around after getting sprayed just felt so good to see.

And im not a sadistic fuck that enjoys seeing a helpless person in pain. No, I enjoy it when those big “invincible” looking egotistical guys get seriously hurt and become really vulnerable.

Anyone else agree?

Enjoy it, dunno but I think it's pretty ironic yeah.

Ysa but i try not to think about it because they get to live way better lives than us unless you CHOose to be a hERo

I want to kidnap them and treat them like Junko Furuta in video game

I don't think Chads and Tyrones deserve to suffer but the people who bully others do deserve a punch in the jaw

big “invincible” looking egotistical guys get seriously hurt and become really vulnerable.
Yes, I want the tallfag in my class who bullied me to burn :feelsdevil:. I want the normies who slighted me to scream for mercy as I show them hellfire, I will show them ( in minecraft :shhh:)