Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys ever go on chatrooms?

The_McCheese

The_McCheese

Recruit
★★★
I find it's a good way to keep in touch with other people since I have no one IRL apart from my parents. Can practice chatting to foids they will reply no matter how ugly you are.

Couple here that require registration:

One that doesn't

Just be wary of many fake accounts of scammers.

i only use this forcum

FUCK CHATTING WITH CUCKS AND NORMTARDS

That's fair. Do you do DMs with people here too?
Screenshot 2023 02 24 160342

I don't even know what I would talk about with most people.

dont worth effort

I find it's a good way to keep in touch with other people since I have no one IRL apart from my parents. Can practice chatting to foids they will reply no matter how ugly you are.

Couple here that require registration:

One that doesn't

Just be wary of many fake accounts of scammers.
Ok GrAY

I don't even know what I would talk about with most people.
I was like that at first, now I just ask questions about their hobbies and talk about mine, comment on their pic, and so forth

I was like that at first, now I just ask questions about their hobbies and talk about mine, comment on their pic, and so forth
In my experience normies will quickly turn around a convo if they're not interested in what you have to tell them, which in my case would be most of what I have to say. You ever run into this?

In my experience normies will quickly turn around a convo if they're not interested in what you have to tell them, which in my case would be most of what I have to say. You ever run into this?
In real life, yes all the time, in fact most of the time. But on these chat rooms I find people are nice, once I start chatting on one of those sites it only stops when one of us needs to leave most of the time.

Your safer here than any of those sketchy forums . Most likely full of normie pedophiles or someone who’s looking for an easy victim for what not . Seriously .
Yes I agree there are many pedos on there larping as women, and of course Nigerian scammers pretending to be a woman. I just reverse image search if the girl is even somewhat pretty, and if it comes up as nothing, as soon as they mention that they need to leave to do crypto trading, I immediately block lol.

Not really, maybe occasionally the ones on here.

In real life, yes all the time, in fact most of the time. But on these chat rooms I find people are nice, once I start chatting on one of those sites it only stops when one of us needs to leave most of the time.
I suppose people don't flock to chatrooms because they have a niemety of people to talk to irl, so it makes some sense they'd be more accomodating.