Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys dm girls on social media?

R

righteouscel

-
I've heard guys do this but I don't

Used to do that but always got blocked

Yes, i send them my 10 inch cock and they sending me their nudes back

Never ever except to harrass them

Nope, only my female friends.

I always just think of how weird I would find it if some random ugly gay guy would DM me and how uncomfortable I'd feel if that would happen. I wouldn't want to cause this in anyone else.

Only cucks do that. Chads just get messages from toilets that want to suck cock

Yes, i send them my 10 inch cock and they sending me their nudes back

Some of my sex-haver friends told me that this unironically happened to them, my guess is that dick pics work if you're attractive enough to get away with them.

Toilets don't have dick pics, they just hate dick pics from ugly men. :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelswhat:

No, that's pointless endeavour. If your looks can't get you even matches on tinder then how does a guy expect to get any success by dming random girls

Nope, only my female friends.

I always just think of how weird I would find it if some random ugly gay guy would DM me and how uncomfortable I'd feel if that would happen. I wouldn't want to cause this in anyone else.
Jfl and I'm called fakecel for hanging out with some low tier normie Manlets but y'all have female friends reminds me of when I was watching a face and lms stream and he was talking to a girl and I just couldn't understand it but was later revealed to be a tranny