Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys consider videogamedunkey to be incel?

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
He has a girlfriend but it's clear that it's a statusmaxxed betabuxx girlfriend. She even left him for a while and fucked some alpha Chad but then that Chad broke up with her and she came back crawling to Dunkey and he took her back... :lul:

Face pic:
Dunkey

He is in the same category as Boogie. Dunkey gf has a comfy voice ngl if I hear her moan it'll make me coom.

I never heard about his gf fucking an alpha but that is females for you

Didn't know about his girlfriend cucking him. I'd say he's more of a basedboy.

Statusmaxxed and betabuxxing. Technically not an incel as he has a wife but without his fame he definitely would be.

Without statusmaxxing and betabuxxing, he'd be Incel

This is what awaits sub-8 men when they finally ascend

he's married to her and betabuxxing

He has a gf so no

Damn fucking cuck for taking back his gf.

Does someone know if that video where he supposedly gets cucked is actually true or not?Also never heard of his gf leaving him for a while.cucks are pitiful kek.

KEEP
SAYING
IT

Does someone know if that video where he supposedly gets cucked is actually true or not?Also never heard of his gf leaving him for a while.cucks are pitiful kek.

I think the cuck video is fake. It's not Dunkey but it's a pretty funny meme.

And yes his gf did leave him for a while to be with someone else. Then that person dumped her and she came crawling back. JFL at betabuxxers thinking that they're human.

Post pics of his girlfriend, she is probably a landwhale and that doesnt count

He looks like an incel, in that pic. However is facial features aren't actually that bad. He could probably looksmaxx to be a normie.

Has good eye area looks like.

I might say he's a beta, but not an incel as he has a girlfriend.

Idk him that much I dont find his vids funny

Him and a lot of youtubers would be incel without that platform.