Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you guys care about what normies think of you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
Fellow cels, do you care about what normies think of you? Or do you just mind your business, wish I could become more high T and not give af about what people think about me lol.

yes we all do unconsciously

No, I masturbate right in front of them just to make them uncomfortable.

No, I masturbate right in front of them just to make them uncomfortable.
My face already does that, no foid has ever said anything to me.
This fourm mogs me, im a socially anxious bitch :feelsUgh: :cryfeels:

No, I have no use for dignity.

Yes, always been high inhib and cared about what others thought about me. It’s pretty gay

What. You mean you eyefuck them?
No my face is low trust they just look creeped out by me. I remeber moving the table back and fourth, and some foids near me got triggered, because our tables were connected and they knew I was doing it, but didnt say anything just looked at me dirty.

No my face is low trust they just look creeped out by me. I remeber moving the table back and fourth, and some foids near me got triggered, because our tables were connected and they knew I was doing it, but didnt say anything just looked at me dirty.
Based. Make them feel as uncomfortable as possible and give em the finger if they complain.

I care about what pretty girls think

Based. Make them feel as uncomfortable as possible and give em the finger if they complain.
Yes I used to be quite high t, I once made fun of this aisan bitch but she ended up crying and I got in trouble. Jfl her freinds called me rapist.
I care about what pretty girls think
Well they think we're ugly.

could not give less of a shit

Yes, that's why I stay inside

Yes I want to be rich and have girls on my arms and well liked

I used to care, which made me hate myself a lot.
But now I've moved past that and don't care anymore because what good will this hatred for myself do ?
You must hate others for your situation and not yourself because if people were nicer it wouldn't be a problem.

Not that much, no.

Yes very much

I treat them with more or less respect depending on what they think of or treat me like. Aside from that. No I do not

I wouldn't want to have a st. bagelcel moment in front of normies because I don't want to end up on cucktube. If I knew I was only going to meet the normies one time, then I won't care what they think of me for the most part.