Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys browse in public

Do you browse in public

• Yes

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 30.0%

• Total voters
RopeIsCope

RopeIsCope

Midnight Poster
★★★★
Sometimes i do if there aren't many people around
I use fast banana but im still scared somebody will see the URL

I never leave my house

imagine getting caught in public just for some 4/10 male to scream out "HE'S AN INCEL"

Yes, people in this country have a very poor grasp on English. I also use Fast Banana though.

I can't use a phone in school, and i never leave my house for anything else.

Yes but only if there are no young enough looking people around who could know the site

The only Germans that know this site are incel themselves

I do as long as there are no people behind me.
We really need to fix this.

Yes, I do that sometimes. I don't think many people here know what an incel is, and even if they did, I wouldn't care. Also, I use Fast Banana.

Sometimes i do if there aren't many people around
I'm the exact same. I feel like I'm pretty low inhib, but being called out as an incel nowadays is like being called out as a witch back in the 1600s.

I don't go outside and I do not have a phone, or any other type of portable device so, no.

Yes.People in the Balkans aren't the brightest,they wouldn't figure It out.

Yes, and I wish someone would attempt to call me out on it so they can see what's going to happen.

I use fast banana dark on my iPhone

I do tbh. I'm getting lower and lower inhib concerning that.

I just put my back against a wall and don’t sit next to anyone.

yes bro I have stopped giving a fuck

No, I only browse here in my room

Yeah, every time I go to the dining hall at uni.

Well sure, who the f***'s going to pay attention to someone like me?

I go on here at work sometimes when I'm having a slow or off day and I also browse in public but only if I can face a wall and have my back to it so nobody sees my screen

I go on here at work sometimes when I'm having a slow or off day and I also browse in public but only if I can face a wall and have my back to it so nobody sees my screen
Foids can sense your misogyny and browsing history from a mile away bro

Foids can sense your misogyny and browsing history from a mile away bro

I THOUGHT MY DAILY SHOWERS WERE SUPPOSED TO CLEAR THAT AWAY

Yes, I also use google translate, I know many words in English but I do not know how to put them together. So I can also just turn off the translator and it's all in English.

i browse incelsco in public naked while masterbating

Yes man

I'm ugly genetic trash, so nobody cares, people probably assume I'm on some incel forum anyway. And because I have NEETbux, I don't have anything to lose by getting caught.

Occasionally but I don’t go out much to begin with

Long time not going to public. Was publicly browing only at job

In class, at work, wherever I feel like it. I dont give a shit.

I hide my phone whenever I'm doing something anyway. I use fast banana dark if I'm waiting for the bus or something, and if someone stands next to me then I just put my phone away.

No, I don't ever go outside.

i never leave my house if i can help it and if i have to i cant access this site as i wouldn't have my PC

Yes but i got busted once. Not a very pleasent feeling.

Yes, I'm using Basic dark theme. Low T if you don't.

Yes

I am already hated so it doesn't make any difference

yeah but on my phone using normal dark mode. i ever browse outside of my home with any other device

Yes, I stopped giving a fuck about what the normalfags think of me. I even browse imageboards such as 4chan or 8chan in public when I'm bored.

If i do what of it? I dont hide it. It is not a crime.

I even show this to one or two friends

I do all the time tbh. I will either just go on my phone or if I'm using my laptop in class I just make sure my screen isn't facing anyone.

imagine getting caught in public just for some 4/10 male to scream out "HE'S AN INCEL"

You'd be surprised where I am. In San Francisco, an old guy was called out for wearing a MAGA hat.