Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Do you guys believe that every human is beautiful naturally and that ugly men are the result of shit diet and technology?

• Thread starter zalikell.ir.ilxyne:
  • Start date
zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Recruit
★★★
I’ve put this to the test myself and I believe that my face began to improve shortly overtime

I usually have a goyslop diet and consume nothing but processed foods, sometimes mixed in with fruits and veggies

Just look at the Sentinel island people

I’ve put this to the test myself and I believe that my face began to improve shortly overtime

I usually have a goyslop diet and consume nothing but processed foods, sometimes mixed in with fruits and veggies

Here’s photos of the sentinelese people who eat unprocessed and real foods
"JUST EAT; SHOWER AND STOP JERKING OFF BRO"
Tell this truecels that are skinny as fuck and shower every day.

zalikell.ir.ilxyne:

Greycel​

JoinedAug 29, 2024Posts24

Everyone is equal and beautiful in their own way :heart:

Obviously not.

I agree with this premise to an extent. Inceldom wasn't really a thing before the industrial revolution because:
1. The undesirables died at a young age
2. People were actually healthier and stronger

what he want to tell us? there are no ugly men its just food, shower or some other shit.
No I’m saying that the modern population chemicals diet and Information age is making us uglier and fatter and dumber

incels and creeps have always existed but there were significantly less

what he want to tell us? there are no ugly men its just food, shower or some other shit.
Nah. He is trying to imply what Ted Kaczynski talked about in his writings and it does tie to inceldom in a certain way. Back then before the Industrial Revolution there were barely any incels and if there were they would have died off at a young age. Moreover, the diets were better and more suitable for human consumption than what we have nowadays. People had stronger immune systems, they were tougher so to speak and men had higher T levels. Ancient Europeans for instance looked nothing like the soyboys you see nowadays in countries like Germany, France, Sweden who push strollers and who get cucked by wild high T African and Arab refugees. The point is modern industrial civilization is to blame for inceldom and overall degeneration

Back then before the Industrial Revolution there were barely any incels and if there were they would have died off at a young age.
yes, because the died fast. there were inkwells but they could not exist long.

yes, because the died fast. there were inkwells but they could not exist long.
Yes and that was a good thing not to mention the parents would usually have a ton of kids and then we come to a different topic. But that is reserved for a whole another thread

No. Genetics make or break people. No matter what environment you were raised in, genetics will always have the final say.

The issue isn't that men are too ugly

It's that women are allowed to have absurd hypergamous standards because of the social climate and technology

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back