Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you guys believe that a larger percentage of foids were different in the early to mid 1900's?

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Were femoids who grew up during the 1900s-1950s different? I believe so because my grandma is actually a good woman. She's a devout Christian who's only had one partner. He died when she was still young so she had to take care of her children alone during tough times in Ukraine. Nowadays she's very simple, she tells me she doesn't care about money. She doesn't wear any make up, wears dirt cheap clothes, stays in great shape, and never bickers or complains in public. My mom is very different though, I wouldn't describe her at all like my grandma.

Still, I do see a lot of older lady's out in public that are just nasty. They wear makeup for no good reason and always complain about everything.

I do believe that, they were raised under a culture which would disown them for doing the shit they do today. They do the shit they do today because they know they can get away with it.

Obviously yes because men ruled society then. Women rule society now, thanks to the Jews, and that’s the reason for the downfall of our society.

Culture was instilled more in that age. But remove the laws and shaming, you get what you have now. I don't think girls then were different, they just were forced too.

They acted differently for sure, but not because their nature was different, but rather the societal status quo at the time was different. Life was harsh and there was no endless welfare, child support, tinder, cucks who showered them with constant attention,validation and money. Establishing decent life standards was alot more important back then. Whoring around wasn't taken lightly, there were strong family units and strong fathers who didn't allow their daughters to whore around. People lived in a mostly monogamous society, and a lot of people lived in rural areas where Chads were not abundant and given the already dire situation foids had to get married for financial stability. Right now any whore can show his tits on twitch and open up a patreon and rack in thousands of dollars of thirsty cucks.

I don't think they did what they did because their nature was different from the current femoids. They simply took the optimal pathway in their rightfully constrained world.

It started to go to shit after the sexual revolution

They acted differently for sure, but not because their nature was different, but rather the societal status quo at the time was different. Life was harsh and there was no endless welfare, child support, tinder, cucks who showered them with constant attention,validation and money. Establishing decent life standards was alot more important back then. Whoring around wasn't taken lightly, there were strong family units and strong fathers who didn't allow their daughters to whore around. People lived in a mostly monogamous society, and a lot of people lived in rural areas where Chads were not abundant and given the already dire situation foids had to get married for financial stability. Right now any whore can show his tits on twitch and open up a patreon and rack in thousands of dollars of thirsty cucks.

I don't think they did what they did because their nature was different from the current femoids. They simply took the optimal pathway in their rightfully constrained world.
thats pretty based tbh

They were the same. The difference men knew how to keep them in leash.

They still had degenerate instincts but men weren’t cucks back then so they weren’t able to act out on those urges.

Of course they were better. Biggest difference is they mostly settled with their looks match. Internet dating has now ruined that.

Not different per se, but they were heavily re-programmed by men so as to overwrite their wicked natures.

Were femoids who grew up during the 1900s-1950s different? I believe so because my grandma is actually a good woman. She's a devout Christian who's only had one partner. He died when she was still young so she had to take care of her children alone during tough times in Ukraine. Nowadays she's very simple, she tells me she doesn't care about money. She doesn't wear any make up, wears dirt cheap clothes, stays in great shape, and never bickers or complains in public. My mom is very different though, I wouldn't describe her at all like my grandma.

Still, I do see a lot of older lady's out in public that are just nasty. They wear makeup for no good reason and always complain about everything.
Women were good women only when they were forced to be good or educated that way (hence someone could argue they never were really sincerely good people)
They still had degenerate instincts but men weren’t cucks back then so they weren’t able to act out on those urges.
Some redpill here

They were the same but were forced to be different. The roaring 20s are proof of this. Foids in that decade were very similar to foids today, because culture allowed them to be whores.

Yes, men were not cucks back then so foids learned to not act like whores. The sexual revolution in the 60s lead to a cuck and slut epidemic though.

Yes, because they were controlled, and virgins, and as a result were better people.

Yes, they did everything what the bible said, it was to due to the fact that was no slutty inspirations back then as we do today

nowdays a foid can install tinder and within 30 seconds have some guy messaging to dick her down or posting an ass shot on instagram for potentially millions of men to comment on, foids love validation.

pretty sure 100 years ago even hanging out with a single man as a married woman would have been socially scandalous. It would have been extremely difficult for a married woman to whore around + the much increased chance of pregnancy, no abortions or birth control meant foids weren't even prepared to risk cheating

Yeah because the women back then were legitimately respectful and more conservative in their choices in life along with their political parties and their fashion style. If the women back then did what the degenerate foids were doing every single one of them would get disowned and become homeless.

Obviously yes because men ruled society then. Women rule society now, thanks to the Jews, and that’s the reason for the downfall of our society.
It goes like this:
Khazars >>>>>>> Shabbos Goys >>>>>>>>> Foids >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Men

Yes. The world we live in today is 100% because of today's degenerate culture.

Slut shaming will come back around again once society is forced to learn that we shamed women for a reason.

Femoids basic instincts were always the same, but it's only when you let set them loose (i.e. feminism, sexual revolution, right ot vote ect) is when their true nature is being revealed. In traditional societies, premartial sex was frowned upon so they had to settle with somebody who's close to their looksmatch for both emotional & financial support.

I do believe that, they were raised under a culture which would disown them for doing the shit they do today. They do the shit they do today because they know they can get away with it.
Thanks to more cucks that werent killed off in wars or aborted.

They didn't have Tinder

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back