Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you Guys Believe People can Read Your Minds?

• Thread starter PleaseKillMeLoseSkin
  • Start date
PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

PleaseKillMeLoseSkin

I Wanna Fucking DIE
★★★★★
This was before I went full schizo but I remember when I first came to Los Angeles there was this kid he was fucking normie one of those fuckboy types that wore clean shirts, earings, and spiked up his hair he was taller than me and had a very ghetto demeanor about himself. Anyways one day during a class I was thinking about some really far out edgy stuff like how I was going to become a millionaire one day by owning a drug crime enterprise with a laundering scheme and everything it was gonna be very bad ass. I was spaced out as I was thinking about all this when out of the blue this kid basically repeats back to me everything that I just thought about down to the name of my organization and the money laundering scheme. I just stared at him wide eyed like I just seen my father for the first time and then the bell rings and we all leave. Now this kid, this asshole, knows that he has an incredible advantage over others why in the fuck would he ever tell anyone about it? Why would he ever reveal that he could read peoples minds including femoids and manipulate people to his advantage? Just something I thought I'd share.

yes i also believe in flying pigs

This was before I went full schizo but I remember when I first came to Los Angeles there was this kid he was fucking normie one of those fuckboy types that wore clean shirts, earings, and spiked up his hair he was taller than me and had a very ghetto demeanor about himself. Anyways one day during a class I was thinking about some really far out edgy stuff like how I was going to become a millionaire one day by owning a drug crime enterprise with a laundering scheme and everything it was gonna be very bad ass. I was spaced out as I was thinking about all this when out of the blue this kid basically repeats back to me everything that I just thought about down to the name of my organization and the money laundering scheme. I just stared at him wide eyed like I just seen my father for the first time and then the bell rings and we all leave. Now this kid, this asshole, knows that he has an incredible advantage over others why in the fuck would he ever tell anyone about it? Why would he ever reveal that he could read peoples minds including femoids and manipulate people to his advantage? Just something I thought I'd share.
Perhaps you were actually talking to yourself without noticing. I tend to do that a lot.

Perhaps you were actually talking to yourself without noticing. I tend to do that a lot.
This is much more likely than someone reading your mind.

Telepathy isn't real

I'm pretty sure this guy was real, I met his mom when he took us to his house for some reason. She had a fat ass.
Telepathy isn't real

I kinda wanna find this guy now, maybe I can roll over to his place and see what's up. If he is a mind reader maybe I can make an alliance with him somehow but how would I even proceed without him reading my mind. fugggg

Everyone can read your mind to a certain extent. The eye is the window to your soul.

how else would females judge you based on personaliteehee

People like those exist. The deep state has done experiments with them.

Yes, the reason I'm incel is because women can read my mind and know my post history

No one can read your mind.

i also experienced this once. when i was 14 i thought of something and the kid next to me said it out loud.

sometimes i think people can read my mind so i quickly think "good" thoughts so look normal instead of looking like a deviant

like in an hour i will think of raping a mom and her kids then kicking an old man down the stairs (hypotheticals) then i see someone looking at me so i actively think to myself, "oh shit! they know what im thinking. better think of saving puppies for the next few minutes"

so then i think virtuous shit like saving a baby from a burning building. and for the next 10 minutes i have pure thoughts. then when the time is up i think they finished reading my mind so i go back to hypothetically shooting a kitten in the face in front of its owner. BUT i always have background thoughts i always wonder if mind-reading is real can a person ONLY read your front forward thoughts or read your whole mind? sometimes im thinking multiple things at once. maybe they know im only having pure thoughts to trick them because they can read my whole mind? but then that gets into Inception-level territory shit
i also experienced this once. when i was 14 i thought of something and the kid next to me said it out loud.
Was it something like
"DAM THAT GIRL GOT SOME BIG TITTIES!"
All 14yo boys are hive-mind during the middle of class. Just thinking about young tits

just wear a tin foil cap kek
your mind will be safe

No iam an incel not a retard.