Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you guys agree that we should ban interracial breeding because it creates more unattractive traits and kills culture

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
I've been becoming more and more anti interracial breeding recently but I used to be pro interracial breeding because I thought that curries can become a better race if we just impregnated cum skin whores but now I realize that curries should just use eugenics and any curry that is not smart, strong, or fast should be sterilized or sent to a concentration camp. I think interracial breeding degrades society as a whole and ruins the victim (the offspring's) identity because they really have no culture and are basically just an abomination. I still think that we should be allowed to have friends from different races because I have too many white,black, and asian friends IRL and on this forum to give them up and I think that friendship goes beyond just race but I think interracial marriages/breeding should be stopped because it just kills culture.

Oh and muhammad ali's view perfectly sums up mine :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4&t=123s&ab_channel=guyjohn59

(I don't believe in god btw)

Last edited:
so what about sexual relationships without having kids?

No I need a tall Nordic gigaStacy's eggs.

race realism is giga retarded. As a mixed raced person I can understand where your feelings are coming from but race realism just doesn't make any sense. you could easily write a 10000 word paper on this shit but I will just keep it simple here. there are 100 differences between people that can cause conflict and removing race will just leave 99 differences so it does in fact not create less conflict and unless you want to remove all differences between people it just doesn't make sense to fixate on one.

It make senses from your point of view if you believe that races should stick together bc if a mayo men is superior then having kids with a curry foid will cause the men's children to become curry and therefore inferior and therefore he should have children with a mayo foid to prevent his children from becoming inferior.

however I just refute your entire premise that indians are inherently inferior race. believing that a certain race is superior or inferior has no absolute scientific evidence to support is premise. There is only a bunch of retarded pseu-science out there to suggest this idea but there is actually no concrete evidene that proves this. I get it your an incel and you hate yourself, we all do so you blame it on your race and yes ethnic people have it worse in dating but you need to get this idea out of your head to you are inferior bc of your race. there is simply not scientific evidence to give this claim any ground in reality, if there was I would very much like to see it.

no it's not a problem cause there's always gonna be huge homogenous populations

fuck WMAF though

Should've put up a poll tbh.

High IQ based
race realism is giga retarded. As a mixed raced person I can understand where your feelings are coming from but race realism just doesn't make any sense. you could easily write a 10000 word paper on this shit but I will just keep it simple here. there are 100 differences between people that can cause conflict and removing race will just leave 99 differences so it does in fact not create less conflict and unless you want to remove all differences between people it just doesn't make sense to fixate on one.

It make senses from your point of view if you believe that races should stick together bc if a mayo men is superior then having kids with a curry foid will cause the men's children to become curry and therefore inferior and therefore he should have children with a mayo foid to prevent his children from becoming inferior.

however I just refute your entire premise that indians are inherently inferior race. believing that a certain race is superior or inferior has no absolute scientific evidence to support is premise. There is only a bunch of retarded pseu-science out there to suggest this idea but there is actually no concrete evidene that proves this. I get it your an incel and you hate yourself, we all do so you blame it on your race and yes ethnic people have it worse in dating but you need to get this idea out of your head to you are inferior bc of your race. there is simply not scientific evidence to give this claim any ground in reality, if there was I would very much like to see it.

What about intercaste breeding

I've been becoming more and more anti interracial breeding recently but I used to be pro interracial breeding because I thought that curries can become a better race if we just impregnated cum skin whores but now I realize that curries should just use eugenics and any curry that is not smart, strong, or fast should be sterilized or sent to a concentration camp. I think interracial breeding degrades society as a whole and ruins the victim (the offspring's) identity because they really have no culture and are basically just an abomination. I still think that we should be allowed to have friends from different races because I have too many white,black, and asian friends IRL and on this forum to give them up and I think that friendship goes beyond just race but I think interracial marriages/breeding should be stopped because it just kills culture.

agree

yea this forum is pretty diverse. i wonder what the demographics are though.

i can't completely relate with other races sometimes though. like mayo cels here are known for hating niggers + kikes and fearing the FBI, but i've never had problem with any of that. and yea same for every other race besides rice. we can all relate as incels but not completely i guess

make it illegal after I get assigned a noodle foid then idgaf
although I highly agree, i hate my own race so much and think we are ugly

over for interracials

Tbh curry + white is a big upgrade from normal curry. Ideallly there should be more whites

I don’t care really
Imagine caring about people who don’t give 2 cents about you, it’s kind of pointless

Based. Totally agree, interaccial breeding should be against the law for every single race. Even dating without kids. If your against hypergamy than you should be completely against interaccial relationships. The dominant racial group of males will allways have the most options witch is obviously white men far and large. It's a huge reason for inceldom and a death sent for most ethnic males. I don't see white Stacies going for curries, niggers, or Latinos. It's allways the other way around. Allways the white guy with the top tier ethnic girls. It's a black pill many refuse to swallow.

My grandfather came to scandicuckland and doomed his lineage with med genetics, so now I am here in the middle of the deep pine forest practicing a culture that is really not mine surrounded by people that do not look like me stuck speaking a language I am assumed to not know due to how I look, were I in Italy speaking spaghetti I would have probably been a normie instead of a truecel.

Emigration and racemixing can never be justified and it should be banned on the merit of alienation and ostracization alone that it causes for the children, there AINT NO FUCKING TAN HIDE ROMAN NOSED WINE SIPPING PARMA HAM EATING NIGGAS IN THESE WOODS ZERO, NIL ONLY MY FAMILY, THAT'S HOW PEOPLE HERE IN MY SMALL TOWN KNOW MY NAME WITHOUT ME KNOWING THEM.

At least niggas have a community, same with pling plongs hell there's a small thai community here I really have jack shit except movies to relate to probably why I became completely socially withdrawn.

interaccial

1000Genomes_30x Global Study-wide6404G=0.4811A=0.0016, C=0.5173
1000Genomes_30x African Sub1786G=0.8863A=0.0056, C=0.1081
1000Genomes_30x Europe Sub1266G=0.5245A=0.0000, C=0.4755
1000Genomes_30x South Asian Sub1202G=0.2205A=0.0000, C=0.7795
1000Genomes_30x East Asian Sub1170G=0.1359A=0.0000, C=0.8641
1000Genomes_30x American Sub980G=0.418A=0.000, C=0.582

Yes

There is a chance he might end up being ugly, but he'll be tall enough to lead the incel rebellion.
I'm leading the rebellion. He can take the floch Forester job and be my right hand man

I wouldn’t say ban, but I would like it be re-stigmatized socially

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back