Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you got that dawg in you?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
meant to post in sewers

tbh i would remember to post these threads in sewers more often if any thread you make wouldn't immediately be overshadowed by postmaxxers spamming meaningless bullshit and bumping me down

Download
3d red angry expression emoji emoticon 477250 38

time for the the horned soul to do something else, 4 now.

Last edited:
tbh i would remember to post these threads in sewers more often if any thread you make wouldn't immediately be overshadowed by postmaxxers spamming meaningless bullshit and bumping me down
The problem with the sewers is literally 0 people use it

When I post threads there in 2023 no one ever even opens them and like 2 hours will go by and the thread has 0 views let alone comments or engagement

Cumskin whores do

The problem with the sewers is literally 0 people use it

When I post threads there in 2023 no one ever even opens them and like 2 hours will go by and the thread has 0 views let alone comments or engagement
yeah cause all people see is meaningless babble being spammed

In like 2020 the sewers was unironically active and had a reasonably sized community of actual contributors and real content

Steppenigger mongol tier spammers showed up later and the existing community was able to survive them for a while but ultimately the subforums core userbase just kind of faded away and died off and couldn’t maintain a presence anymore under those conditions

Mods became more lenient about low effort shitposts in off topic/the lounge to accommodate this because the sewers went from a real shitpost subforum with culture where I spent like 90% of my time on the site unironically to just being a meme postmaxx spam board that no one views

Every time I post there now it’s just my own private journal

In like 2020 the sewers was unironically active and had a reasonably sized community of actual contributors and real content

Steppenigger mongol tier spammers showed up later and the existing community was able to survive them for a while but ultimately the subforums core userbase just kind of faded away and died off and couldn’t maintain a presence anymore under those conditions

Mods became more lenient about low effort shitposts in off topic/the lounge to accommodate this because the sewers went from a real shitpost subforum with culture where I spent like 90% of my time on the site unironically to just being a meme postmaxx spam board that no one views

:p

The insolent barbarians (2021/2022/2023-cels) negligently erased our history and then have the audacity to proclaim we didn't nor currently have a culture. Typical steppnigger nu-cel mongloid talking points.
The Sewers will be drained and will rise again. You just wait.

Last edited: