Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you give money to beggars?

Do you give money to beggars?

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
You can talk about what criteria do you use to give or not in the thread.

Sometimes they my trashbuddys EXCEPT begger with chad face :feelstrash:

No, beggars here are mostly involved with criminals, it's all a big scam.

never, why give money for nothing ?

There's a lot of foreigners that come over here to beg on the streets. So I try to only give money to UK jakies.

I give them a few coins of change usually.

why should i?

I don't wageslave the whole fucking day and ruin my sanity to give my money to some beggars...

Rarely but why should I give money when most are thugs anwyay? Even no point giving to the homeless when he mogs you and has a gf JFL

No, they're colluded with organized crime, especially gypsy beggars.

I generally don't.

On the rare occasion that I am carrying spare coins, I might just toss it on the ground next to the beggar. I hate spare coins.

I've heard rumours of some classmates burning £50 notes in front of beggars, though. Those are probably fake, but still, lol.

I have done it a few times when I saw homeless people begging as I walked past them which was very rare only happened a few times in my life but a few years back I stopped after an incidence I gave a homeless guy 3$ on my way downtown and on my way home I saw him eating hot dogs at a 'pølsevogn' (hotdog stand) with a couple other homeless people and hotdogs isn´t cheap they cost 4$ just for one in Denmark I always thought that if a person is homeless and get money begging they would be smart about it like buy a loaf of bread you know get as many calories as possible not dining on expensive foods so since then I always refused to him them money.

Last edited:
I have done it a few times when I saw homeless people begging as I walked past them which was very rare only happened a few times in my life but a few years back I stopped after an incidence I gave a homeless guy 3$ on my way downtown and on my way home I saw him eating hot dogs at a 'pølsevogn' (hotdog stand) with a couple other homeless people and hotdogs isn´t cheap they cost 4$ just for one in Denmark I always thought that if a person is homeless and get money begging they would be smart about it like buy a loaf of bread you know get as many calories as possible not dining on expensive foods so since then I always refused to him them money.
Fake homelessguy or they were just low IQ as fuck

Fake homelessguy or they were just low IQ as fuck
I don´t think they are either I just think they know they can easily beg for 20$ a day so it´s not a loss to them.

Hell no.

Learned my lesson a while ago srs.

Lots of homeless people are assholes. It's actually rare that someone genuine and virtuous is homeless.

Most of them are drug addicted, lying scumbags.

Will never give another penny to a homeless person crew.

Picked the only Uncucked answer - I never do.

No, but I need to, so I can get to heaven.

no. i don't have any money
everyone who voted yes, give me money

do not carry paper money, and if did, worked for my money so young dudes out here and females begging for money better find someone else other than me to scam.

No. I'm neet with no money.

i have years ago but dont think i will anymore

Not an enabler.

Plus, it is not like anyone gives me money.

If you gave 20p to every homeless person you passed in a city you would be homeless yourself soon

I used to do, but here in Manchester you give one there's another begging a few meters away, its pointless like trying to stop a damn breaking with your thumb... plus most aren't even homeless just looking for easy handouts for drug money

I sometimes do, especially if I see them a lot. Usually if it's a family. Sometimes I don't, because I see shit like "beggars" with brand new iPhones and "beggars" with leather jackets sometimes.

I hate all humans, so no

There are no beggars where I live.

Furthermore,
I'm neet with no money.
So even if I were to see one while visiting a city, I wouldn't really have shit to give them.

This is probably more cucked than prepping the fucking bull tbh

No, but I need to, so I can get to heaven.
That won't get you to heaven...
I used to do, but here in Manchester you give one there's another begging a few meters away, its pointless like trying to stop a damn breaking with your thumb... plus most aren't even homeless just looking for easy handouts for drug money
I've heard of Manchester being very bad.

I normally buy male beggars food or something and they're normally very appreciative.
Before people start saying: "Hurr durr you're a cuck", I do it because unlike some of you fakecels I know how it feels when the entire world is against you and I put myself in their shoes and help.

Never foids though. They can fuck off.

I have a supreme personality.

no i hate the homeless. i would rather burn my money than give them it. smell like shit, always causing trouble, taking 3 seats on the bus with their 50 bags.

I normally buy male beggars food or something and they're normally very appreciative.
Before people start saying: "Hurr durr you're a cuck", I do it because unlike some of you fakecels I know how it feels when the entire world is against you and I put myself in their shoes and help.

Never foids though. They can fuck off.

I have a supreme personality.
Respect sir, showing some fucking heart isn't being a cuck. Where I work they throw out dozens of pre-packed sandwich's still in date (its usually days like bank holidays they miss judge the need for stock). I've taken black bags full of 'em around town giving them out.

Where I work they throw out dozens of pre-packed sandwich's still in date (its usually days like bank holidays they miss judge the need for stock). I've taken black bags full of 'em around town giving them out.
This makes no sense to me.

As a world we're greedy, if everyone (especially foids) weren't self-centered and for once thought about someone else, alot of problems we're seeing today wouldnt exist.

Respect for that.

Hel no i dont give money to anyone

only to female ones :soy:

GIMMIE A DOLLAR!

Sometimes.But not if they're female.I only give money to actual homeless people.