Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you give eye contact or not?

Left5DeadDarkie

Left5DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
Most of the time I find my self staring into people's eyes with a wide eyes expression as i don't know how to give normal eye contact

Young handsome funny man on 260nw 219319897

Thie is the only pic I could find that closely resembled the way I look at people when speaking to them

no eye contact is illegal

i dont do eye contact with anyone i feel very uncomfortable and my eyes start to water

yes it doesnt make me uncomfotable at all for some reason even tho I am very socially anxious but with some people my left eye starts to twitch usually with people I havent seen in a long time

No. But if I do I can’t tell because my eyes are going to shit. Myopia and eyebrow hairs falling off keep scratching my eye making them fucking red and itchy. Constantly feels like I have something inside my eye

No. But if I do I can’t tell because my eyes are going to shit. Myopia and eyebrow hairs falling off keep scratching my eye making them fucking red and itchy. Constantly feels like I have something inside my eye
Are you 33rd yet

I can't even make eye contact due to my asymmetrically placed eyes, that's how over it is for me

Most of the time I find my self staring into people's eyes with a wide eyes expression as i don't know how to give normal eye contact

View attachment 1210592

Thie is the only pic I could find that closely resembled the way I look at people when speaking to them

No, my eyes literally start watering if I try to look at someone in the eyes