Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you give a shit about ecology ?

• Thread starter Fancy Alcoholic
  • Start date
Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Why is it always virtue signaling schoolgirls and concerned parents of daughters who like to show off their NPC opinion regarding the planet ? Why do they give a shit about the future of a rock orbiting a boring star ?

tbh i kinda care, not too much to radically change my habits, but enough to not do stupid shit like throwing trash on the ground, wasting too much water, or stuff like that. if a change won't take effort, then i don't mind

but enough to not do stupid shit like throwing trash on the ground, wasting too much water, or stuff
Bro, that is basic common sense. Ecology is when some upper middle class cuck wants the pleb to pay more tax to "save the planet" while not giving a shit about big corporations tax evasion.

Bro, that is basic common sense. Ecology is when some upper middle class cuck wants the pleb to pay more tax to "save the planet" while not giving a shit about big corporations tax evasion.
if it involves paying more taxes, then it's a big no for me

Hypocrisy, if they wanted to save the planet theyd live in farms and give up technology. Another case of virtue signaling

I consider myself an environmentalist. There's so much natural beauty in the world that is worth protecting for people to experience and enjoy, and there's a lot that can be done to prevent the environment from becoming irreversably fucked.

This is from Zion National Park in Utah, would you rather this be turned into suburban sprawl?
Zion_angels_landing_view.jpg

don't care tbh, the planet will live on long after humanity is extinct

i want the planet to get fucking consumed by a huge blackhole

I consider myself an environmentalist. There's so much natural beauty in the world that is worth protecting for people to experience and enjoy, and there's a lot that can be done to prevent the environment from becoming irreversably fucked.

This is from Zion National Park in Utah, would you rather this be turned into suburban sprawl?
Zion_angels_landing_view.jpg
Nice tbh

Yes but Covid needs to up its game and start actually taking out these SJWs, leaving only actual interesting fauna behind.

Why is it always virtue signaling schoolgirls and concerned parents of daughters who like to show off their NPC opinion regarding the planet ?
Just being observant, it seems that the people most concerned with the environment are the biggest consumers of plastic packaging. Seems that most of these liberals probably consume a bunch of, products being from middle/upper middle class. Just imagine how much makeup, shampoo, creams, takeout, birth control, each middle class consumes. Also electric cars being trash for the environment due to mineral mining required for batteries and additional stress on power grids that are outdated.

I mean, I won't polute and destroy things for no reason, but no, I don't. God Himself is gonna burn everything soon.

rock orbiting a boring star ?
I also don't believe in that.

because the better and easier your life is, the more you think life is inherently beautiful, the more you care about that shit. no reason for an incel to give a second fuck

My co2 footprint is smaller than any of those eco whores because I barely live and don't travel 5 times a year.

Why is it always virtue signaling schoolgirls and concerned parents of daughters who like to show off their NPC opinion regarding the planet ? Why do they give a shit about the future of a rock orbiting a boring star ?
I do give a shit and I think the world is in serious danger

However I know it's not the population's fault so I live my life unbothered and throw my cigarette butts wherever I want :feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Increasing taxes = increasing taxes for the already not wealthy

No
Its just billionaires worried about their kids future
Fuck them ,
i have to make sacrifices while they will still do all the shit they want
Lol if you think a rich guy will ever get cold showers and use public transportation
You should burn tires just to pollute

tbh i kinda care, not too much to radically change my habits, but enough to not do stupid shit like throwing trash on the ground, wasting too much water, or stuff like that. if a change won't take effort, then i don't mind
i do all that shit, do u think foids care, they dont. they are doing this because they are virtue signalling cunts, right after they talk about environment they go home and suck cock and fk dog.
My co2 footprint is smaller than any of those eco whores because I barely live and don't travel 5 times a year.
there was a study where it was stated most pollution was done by those flying in their pvt jets.