Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you give a fuck about Lionel Messi going to America to play in Major League Soccer for Inter Miami?

Do you give a fuck about Lionel Messi going to America to play in Major League Soccer for Inter Miam

• Yes, I give a fuck about Messi going to America to play for Inter Miami.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • No, I don’t give a fuck about Messi going to America to play for Inter Miami.

Votes: 16 80.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He mogs me to hell

Idc.
He should have never left Barça imo

I couldn't possibly care less.

This is a retirement plan for him, his career ended. Weirdly we are the same age, and look what he accomplished in his life. Still, I postmog him on .is :feelshaha:

I just think it's funny that for every Latinx in the world just getting to Miami (Meeamee) is the life's endgame

I just think it's funny that for every Latinx in the world just getting to Miami (Meeamee) is the life's endgame
When Beckham transferred to the Los Angeles Galaxy, I went out and bought his jersey.

I don’t care about Lionel Messi coming to America as much. I suppose I am cynical due to old age, I wouldn’t pay too much money to see Lionel Messi play the second striker position and just poach goals.

last time i checked the MLS was a retirement league so i can't say i'm surprised

Only Latinos in the US care about the MLS

Is there anyone in MLS on his level? Last I checked US wasn't great at soccer

Weirdly we are the same age, and look what he accomplished in his life. Still, I postmog him on .is :feelshaha:
Vladimir putin laugh

With that face and height he would as well have over 100k posts by now here if he werent fame and moneymaxxed

BRO LMAO NO WAY THIS NIGGA JUST KILLED HIS CAREER.

Americans wouldn’t give a shit if Jesus himself descended from the heavens and joined an MLS team they still wouldn’t watch.

Is there anyone in MLS on his level? Last I checked US wasn't great at soccer
Messi is 34 and will turn 35 this month, so his athletic ability should be decreasing at this point. Without a doubt Messi is still an amazing player, but young players in MLS will definitely give him a challenge.

Messi is 34 and will turn 35 this month, so his athletic ability should be decreasing at this point. Without a doubt Messi is still an amazing player, but young players in MLS will definitely give him a challenge.
I see, cool. Think it'll be worth watching? I've always wanted to follow soccer but have had a hard time really getting into it. Just watch the world cups.

Messi would be a 4'11 subhuman if not for the growth hormones administered to him at young age

I don't care for chad worship sports spectating.

MLS still sucks so I won’t be watching. Jfl at some billionaire thinking I’m retarded enough to support MLS just because it’s American. I have no attachment to any team there and there are about a dozen superior leagues (not an exaggeration) I’d rather watch.
I also couldn’t care less about sucking off athletes. Just look at where that behavior got Argentina.

Imagine giving two fucks about niggerball

LIONEL PEEPSI Y LA CHRISTAN PITATA

I see, cool. Think it'll be worth watching? I've always wanted to follow soccer but have had a hard time really getting into it. Just watch the world cups.
MLS still sucks so I won’t be watching. Jfl at some billionaire thinking I’m retarded enough to support MLS just because it’s American. I have no attachment to any team there and there are about a dozen superior leagues (not an exaggeration) I’d rather watch.
I also couldn’t care less about sucking off athletes. Just look at where that behavior got Argentina.

Argentina barely won the 2022 World Cup tournament. Blacks are horrible at penalties, and Francefrica was staked with blacks that lacked the evolutionary pressure to convert penalties.

Fuck him Ronaldo is better anyway

Fuck him Ronaldo is better anyway
Yeah but Penaldo moved to sandnigger Saudi Arabia, an Islamic misogynistic society, the Jew-run media at Sky Sports hate Saudi Arabia - so Penaldo has alienated his western fanatics (I remember seeing a foid wearing Penaldo’s jersey in college, foids used to worship the guy).

Messi is now more marketable.

Yeah but Penaldo moved to sandnigger Saudi Arabia, an Islamic misogynistic society, the Jew-run media at Sky Sports hate Saudi Arabia - so Penaldo has alienated his western fanatics (I remember seeing a foid wearing Penaldo’s jersey in college, foids used to worship the guy).

Messi is now more marketable.
Pissy and Ronaldo are too old and they are basically retired but Ronaldo took the Saudi offer like a chad and pissy rejected it because misogyny and human rights like the US didn’t commit more war crimes than the whole world combined.