Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting do you get weird looks from strangers?

Buford Williams

Buford Williams

KHHV
★★
Whenever I go out to get something to eat, I always seem to get strange looks from people, and it's really starting to bother me because I don't understand why I'm being treated this way. I always used to cope by saying "Maybe they were just having a bad day" or "They probably have a natural bitch face" But then I realized that every time I go out, I always receive these types of looks which crush my already low self esteem. I honestly wish I could wear a mask again without feeling embarrassed because maybe then I won't be insecure about stepping foot outside my house. I wish I was never blackpill for my own sake.

Last edited:
Whenever I go out to get something to eat, I always seem to get strange looks from people, and it's really starting to bother me because I don't understand why I'm being treated this way. I always used to cope by saying "Maybe they were just having a bad boy" or "They probably have a natural bitch face" But then I realized that every time I go out, I always receive these types of looks which crush my already low self esteem. I honestly wish I could wear a mask again without feeling embarrassed because maybe then I won't be insecure about stepping foot outside my house. i honestly wish I was never blackpill for my own sake.
yep in non asian areas

Not really because I have low trust face I think

hmm sounds like a larp
no I’m not. My face is ugly enough to make you vomit I look like a really, really ugly noodle I have no positive features anywhere with every failo imaginable.

Yes i do its even more brutal when they’re parents walking with their children and the do the hand protection thingy where they grab their child to be more closer to them and if i ever order something in resturants they just dont even make eye contact with you and give you a smirk like a “wow thats a ugly human” type of smirk

Whenever niggas look at me they either laugh or have visible looks of disgust on their faces,fucking over. Even little kids on public transport will straight up bully me and there's nothing I can do about it because I'm a giga inhib beta with severe speech impediments meaning that nobody would ever be scared of me.

no. nobody even looks at me to begin with

I'm just invisible to people outside

You should just glare back at them until they cuck out and look away. If you have social anxiety just get a little drunk and that will get rid of it. Then you can stare at them and make them feel uncomfortable.

Whenever I go out to get something to eat, I always seem to get strange looks from people, and it's really starting to bother me because I don't understand why I'm being treated this way. I always used to cope by saying "Maybe they were just having a bad day" or "They probably have a natural bitch face" But then I realized that every time I go out, I always receive these types of looks which crush my already low self esteem. I honestly wish I could wear a mask again without feeling embarrassed because maybe then I won't be insecure about stepping foot outside my house. I wish I was never blackpill for my own sake.
One day i was just sitting on a bench in a mall, minding my own bussiness and some old lady was walking by and giving me a very strange and scary stare.

Even when she walked by, she turned her head around and kept staring at me while walking.

Damn, this creeped me out so much.

Rarely.

You look like tom hardy

Yes i do its even more brutal when they’re parents walking with their children and the do the hand protection thingy where they grab their child to be more closer to them and if i ever order something in resturants they just dont even make eye contact with you and give you a smirk like a “wow thats a ugly human” type of smirk

You mean the fake white bitch/beta male faggot smirk?

All the time as I am an uglycel

yes and i cant even look at myself in the mirror