Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get triggered by your country's stereotypes or you just don't give a fuck

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I don't get triggered when they say that Spain is just bullfighting, siestas, beaches and good food kek. I wonder if italiancels get triggered when they portray their country in media like guys who say "ehhh oohhhh ehhh the spicy meatball with the gabagool" or americancels when other nationalities make jokes about burger king and school shootings kek.

I don’t get offended, there is not much that ties me with the general population of my country. Many points of criticism are valid.

I don’t care at all

People are always stereotype me and run away when they see me.

AHHH A GORILLA, they say.

It bothers me. I'm actually a nice guy

Nzijc

It doesnt matter to me

prejudice is based

It doesn't bother me at all.

Tbh I don't get triggered when they say that Spain is just bullfighting, siestas, beaches and good food kek. I wonder if italiancels get triggered when they portray their country in media like guys who say "ehhh oohhhh ehhh the spicy meatball with the gabagool" or americancels when other nationalities make jokes about burger king and school shootings kek.
What do chads do doing siesta time buddy boyo? And what do incels do?

Italian sterotypes are 99% based on italian americans who are 99% southern italian (sicilians in particular). Since "Italy" Is litterally a forced union of different nations and sub ethnicities i really don't Care about sterotypes because they are not referring to my region/nation and i never developed a real sense of common italian identity

What do chads do doing siesta time buddy boyo? And what do incels do?
Barely anyone does the siesta anymore tbh, it's mostly old people kek. For example I've never done it I thought it was stupid to lose some hours of your free time sleeping.

Italian sterotypes are 99% based on italian americans who are 99% southern italian (sicilians in particular). Since "Italy" Is litterally a forced union of different nations and sub ethnicities i really don't Care about sterotypes because they are not referring to my region/nation and i never developed a real sense of common italian identity

Most countries are like this.

Poles are usually portrayed as a nation of toilet cleaners and petty thieves. Unfortunately, in almost 30 years of living here I came to the sad conclusion this stereotype unfortunately is true. Especially, for the bottom 50% of the Polish nation that in the last 50 or so years was transformed from actual human beings into homo sovieticus. Irreversible process I'm afraid.

Most countries are like this.
Italy is the most diverse country in Europe. It Was litterally an unnatural union between totally different people and different Histories.
I hope we'll turn into a Confederation as soon as possible tbh

Italy is the most diverse country in Europe. It Was litterally an unnatural union between totally different people and different Histories.

I wish balkanization would happen in my country

I remember going to Naples and seeing the flag of the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies kek

Stereotypes of Americans--I laugh when I hear them because they are largely true tbh.

I hate my country and want it nuked

stereotypes are true

My country's stereotype:

What my country actually is:

i don't get bothered because they're true

I don't find US stereotypes to be 100% true but they aren't based on nothing. Pretty much every stereotype has a bit of truth to it. I don't get offended by the stereotypes tbh. Jokes that involve stereotypes can be funny as long as the joke itself is good.

Don't care tbh

I'm happy about the online argentinian stereotype where we are a bunch of brown people trying really hard to be white.
Mainly because I used to be picked on for having dark skin.

Half Colombian, half Puerto Rican, born and raised in USA --- I don't give a fuck what people say about any of the three, as all three societies have rejected me.

Back when I used to be blue-pilled, criticism against my culture would trigger me, but as I experienced life more, and got progressively more black-pilled, I lost my loyalty to my people.

I don't get triggered as long as the amount doesn't pass the threshold. However, I do prefer alt-right communities where most members are so obsessed with Jews and blacks that they barely pay attention to my country (unlike mainstream ones such as cuckdit). It's a good way to get some laughs without ever being offended.

I'm just mad at the fact they're true. Jfl at living in soyland (Canada)

Well they're true

Imagine giving a shit about your own country. If you're here, you're here because your country hates you anyway.

Real deal. "Our" women want nothing with us. What could be a bigger sign of this?

I SMOKE ANGEL DUST
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK
STEAL AN ARMORED TRUCK
SEE A CROWD IM SPEEDIN UP

i dont care. both usa and curryland are fuked

I'm happy about the online argentinian stereotype where we are a bunch of brown people trying really hard to be white.
Mainly because I used to be picked on for having dark skin.
I never got the "Argentina is white" meme kek I've known some and they're whiter than some Spaniards

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back