Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Do You Get Treated Worse By Members Of Your Own Race?

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date

Do You Get Treated Worse By Members Of Your Own Race?

• Yes, but they see my potential and try to push me to live up to it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I am accepted by at least the men of my own race

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Yes, they just don't seem to like me for some reason

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • No, they treat me well at least compared to how other races do

• It's a mixed bag (explain)

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
For me I sometimes feel like this is the case. It's as if they are particularly offended that incel has the same blood going through their veins as them. Other times I feel like I'm being paranoid.

2 relevant notes: 1. I'm talking about your race in general, if I singled out foids of your own race specifically this would be a whole other question most likely.
2. I don't exactly know what racebaiting is, but somehow I'm 99% sure this is not racebaiting, at least not of a rule breaking nature. If it is, may the mods cut me down and send me right to hell.

They treat me decently. A lot of ethnics open up to me better than to whites. Ethnics also treat me better when I open up to them while American born whites or even blacks are snobby little shits. American born ethnics treat me like shit though. Now ethnic FOIDS on the other hand........ :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

If we're talking about foids, then yes, absolutely. As for men, it really just depends tbh. Although when I was a kid, my bullies were a mixture of other whites and ethnics, but it was white foids who did the cruelest shit to me.

Probably a mixed bag overall.

personally, I havent experienced any racism from males, only from foids.

I'm white but I get the worst vibes from asian women. Black foids don't care about me. Then it's a mix between whites and hispanics, sometimes nice, sometimes don't care, sometimes bad vibes. With guys it's a mix overall.

niggers treat me the worst

Im technically biracial (black&cuban) but I only identify as black because it's the only culture i was raised in.

That being said black people treat me the worst. Male and and female. Males all act like typical tyrones (even if they aren't) and the women even the ones who constantly bitch about "black love" act the same as the typical foid.

Im technically biracial (black&cuban) but I only identify as black because it's the only culture i was raised in.

That being said black people treat me the worst. Male and and female. Males all act like typical tyrones (even if they aren't) and the women even the ones who constantly bitch about "black love" act the same as the typical foid.
Sounds like you been outcasted out ya community/culture. :feelsbadman:

I live in a really white city, but I'm a complete reject to everyone. Absolutely nobody ever talks to me, and all I do is rot in the same place all day. Ethnics have unironically been nicer to me than other white people.
The only white people who I've ever made friends with were also rejects of society who nobody wanted to associate with.

I'm accepted by the men of my race, foids don't treat me badly because I never interact with foids.

I'm accepted by the men of my race, foids don't treat me badly because I never interact with foids.

Attachments

• 1559708326169.png
    1559708326169.png
    939.9 KB · Views: 69
Im mixed and very rare breed so ive never had any interaction with same raced women

People pretty much all treat me like shit equally. Most people are most comfortable around their own race, so if a non-white person is a little weirder around me I don't think much of it.

I was ignored by most of my own race

Black people simultaneously have both the best and worst record of racial unity. On the one hand they refer to each other as brothers and wave at random black strangers on the street out of mutually intuited solidarity, but on the other hand they kill and hurt each other more frequently than other groups infight. It's weird.

Black people simultaneously have both the best and worst record of racial unity. On the one hand they refer to each other as brothers and wave at random black strangers on the street out of mutually intuited solidarity, but on the other hand they kill and hurt each other more frequently than other groups infight. It's weird.
So true, you'll never get respect from Tyrones unless you have a high perceived fighting success. Once we all end up in prison we're all apparently bros who need to lay our lives down for each other

yes white foids are the most cruel, all my previous bullies were white as well

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back