Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you get this feeling around noticeably young JBs?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
I don't interact with them or even see them very often, but sometimes they're near me (ie a walmart or a cafeteria)

It feels kind of strange like they're on another plane of existence, and they also give off an "I'm about to go to jail" vibe.

It feels kind of strange like they're on another plane of existence, and they also give off an "I'm about to go to jail" vibe.
Just don’t be a pedocel theory

Any girl under 13 i look at or talk to i can only imagine them getting fucked by chad very soon and being a desensitized thot. Its weird looking at them knowing they are probably innocent but in only a matter of years they will be too far gone

I try to make sure my mind is free of women when I go outside

I'm in age range with these JB so I don't feel anything in particular tbh.

Jfl not having learned to shut down all feelings to protect yourself as much as you can from suffering.

I have feeling that others are looking and thinking how I am going to rape her.

i get angry for having missed out on them

They are naked at the beach.
One flashed me her pussy a while ago, just lifted her dress and pivoted sideways
Her grandma said nothing.