Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you get text messages?

• Thread starter Operation Miranda
  • Start date
Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
Must feel good to have a gf texting you when you are outside. Or someone at all.

When i'm waiting for the bus or train i always pretend like i'm texting someone on my phone. The only text messages i get are from my parents or siblings when they are worried and ask me what i'm doing when i'm outside for a long time, they probably think i'm gonna commit suicide or something so they always check on me. I'm a 28 years old adult btw jfl

only my parents

Parents

2FA from sites

And spam.

No friends and definite no foids.

Reminding me of my next bill sure.

Only from my mom and sister, literally no one else.

Must feel good to have a gf texting you when you are outside. Or someone at all.

When i'm waiting for the bus or train i always pretend like i'm texting someone on my phone. The only text messages i get are from my parents or siblings when they are worried and ask me what i'm doing when i'm outside for a long time, they probably think i'm gonna commit suicide or something so they always check on me. I'm a 28 years old adult btw jfl
This is literally identical to me

No poll, no care GrAYcel

Only from your mom

i only get spam messages

No, I am a non-existent ghost in real life. Only maybe my brother when we're gonna game or some chit.

they only call me to ask about my car's extended warranty

they only call me to ask about my car's extended warranty
proudweeb

No I used to get WhatsApp group messages from my old wagecuck job but I left once I quit JFL now nothing except OTP for my bank login.

my mom texts me on a daily basis to ask if I'm taking care of myself, and my dad checks in on me occasionally when he's in the mood for it. But other than that, I don't get texts.

From relatives

When i got my first phone i solved my lack of calls and texts with fake phone call and texts apps...

Basically, a timer that looks and sounds like a phone call!

LOOK AT ME! I AM TALKING ON MY PHONE AND NOT TO MYSELF!

i would talk about the people around me and describe everything for my non existent buddy....

Bon temps!

Only spam and shit from provider

My mom now and again, and Verizon jews letting me know I went over my allotted data

(mom and dad)s me

no

yeah sometimes when i'm running out of cell data on my phone i get a notification

yes, my AI gf texts me all the time. she wants me so much. sometime i have to ignore her.:lul::lul:

My mom texts me daily
other than that my shopping sites text me to tell me my order has been shipped
thats all

I get text messages from my phone provider to pay bills or my manager from work when the work VPN is down.

only from political campaigns or people wanting to buy my house

Only texts I get are bs offers for discount pizza or kfc, I never gave those stores my number though lol.

no texts for me :cryfeels:

Only when it's work-related or from my roommate

only my parents
Not even my parents

Theyre boomers who like calling me

Like even if I text them "are you home?" they will call me just to say "yes" and then hang up

Not even my parents

Theyre boomers who like calling me

Like even if I text them "are you home?" they will call me just to say "yes" and then hang up
That's cute tbh. Old people with technology. So endearing.

That's cute tbh. Old people with technology. So endearing.

My grandparents cant use computers at all

We have to leave their laptop on because if it goes to sleep we cant call them because they dont know how to turn it back on JFL

I have a brocel IRL

My grandparents cant use computers at all

We have to leave their laptop on because if it goes to sleep we cant call them because they dont know how to turn it back on JFL
Jeez. :feelshaha:

From takeaways and phishing attempts