Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you get stared at / glanced when you go outside ?

HotDogCel

HotDogCel

12 Gauging > roping
★★★★★
I can't stand being this subhuman that people litteraly glanced at me. From what I read here most incels get just ignored but with my deformed skull..people's eyes are attracted by this unusual shape. From my childhood until now I get these odd look. That's why I HATE go outside. On top of that I will have to work again soon and support all the mocking whisper I get when a group see me. People say that when u have a difformity from birth u are "bulletproof" but it is obviously completly wrong.

Even you fellow brocels would likely take a look if u cross me in the street. FUCK even myself would do it it is natural to be shock by this abnormal skull shape

Foids cross the street to avoid me, and then cross back after passing me. I don't think it's out of disgust though, since I'm not terribly ugly. I think it's more out of fear, and I must have a bit of the creep factor because I usually have a completely expressionless face and walk confidently with good posture. People used to stare at me a few years ago because of how skinny I was when my health was worse, but that doesn't happen now after I gained weight

Foids cross the street to avoid me, and then cross back after passing me. I don't think it's out of disgust though, since I'm not terribly ugly. I think it's more out of fear, and I must have a bit of the creep factor because I usually have a completely expressionless face and walk confidently with good posture. People used to stare at me a few years ago because of how skinny I was when my health was worse, but that doesn't happen now after I gained weight
I would prefer to be feared rather than getting these "what is wrong with him/lol look at this dude" looks

I would prefer to be feared rather than getting these "what is wrong with him/lol look at this dude" looks
Same. That's why I much prefer them crossing the street out of fear and not doing anything else than when they'd comfortably walk by and look like they're gonna laugh at me back when I was really skinny

Same. That's why I much prefer them crossing the street out of fear and not doing anything else than when they'd comfortably walk by and look like they're gonna laugh at me back when I was really skinny
I have try to "imbbbrooove" doing sport by the past but nothing could change these looks I get. GG for ur improvment tho

I have try to "imbbbrooove" doing sport by the past but nothing could change these looks I get. GG for ur improvment tho
Brutal af. At least my height is alright, so despite being kinda skinny, I don't appear that weak.

Yes. A group of teenagers followed me around a Kmart taking pictures of me recently. Earlier last year a child at a supermarket asked her mum "what's wrong with that man". Suifuel

child at a supermarket asked her mum "what's wrong with that man
Each time I see a kid I'm getting nervous. They have no inhibition and will make outloud commentary.I got one saying to his dad :"why does he looks like a clown" just next to me pointing me and looking at me. For once I think the dad was more embarassed than me

Yes, I have many expERiences dealing with that shit.

Not really, I mostly just get ignored. I feel like a ghost for the most part

Thats part of being incel. One time I saw a scared foid walking her dog and I started screaming to scare her even more lol.

Best use my uglyness for something good