Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get retard moments?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Had 'em since childhood, I wonder if everyone has them jfl so tl;dr I was making angry cat noises for like 10 mins while showering until I got tired. Now I realized retard moments correlate with happiness, perhaps serotonin? Because I haven't had retard moments for months, what's weird and in childhood I had them everyday and I thought I would grow out of them but that didn't happen.. It's just that a happy moment happened 1 week ago that most likely boosted my serotonin levels and now I had this retard moment

Pngsurprisedlossus

Last year I had a massive brain mush moment. I waited for a light to turn red then crossed. A car then honked at me. I went to show him the red light until I then noticed it was green for him and quickly finished crossing:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

I used to dig holes in the ground and shit in them

Sometimes sober I'll talk to myself

If I'm under the influence of basically anything euphoric I'll just start rubbing my face and convulsing

Lots of people do that. It's called an outhouse
I also used to cover the whole ground in shaving cream,get neaked and slide on my belly
I was 16

every moment of my life is a retard moment

I’m living one

When I was a child yes

I do this tbh ngl. I thought it was a byproduct of maladaptive daydreaming tbh.

Or adhd

or some other chit ngl

Image result for incels.co weed

Idk if that counts, but I'm a stuttercel and make grammatical mistakes all the time like some turbo retard

Over for retardcels. Don't go ER buddy boyos

Yes, I have plenty of retard moments. I break off small branches from trees, pull the leaves off of them and only leave one leaf at the top, I then spin the twig around and indulge in ritualistic pagan fantasies drawing inspiration from Tolkien's work. I did this for hours on day every day. It has evolved as I have gotten older in which instead of breaking off branches and doing it over and over again, I keep the small stick, then break the leaves off of the tree and tape them to the stick. It is absolutely retarded when you really think about, but it was/is a good substitute for having no friends.

yes man all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back