Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you get physical suicidal urges?

Well?

• Yes this happens to me as you've described

• This happens to me but in a different way (elab)

• I mean, not really but I guess I see where you're coming from

• No wtf???

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Guest2

For example, you see a brick wall or something and feel a kind of pull or desire, trying to make you just slam your head against it as hard as you can and pummel it multiple times and end it all? Or just see some objects and sometimes just feel like you should kill yourself?
Seems strange but I was wondering if it's a relatively common feeling or not...

I do imagine scenarios of me killing myself quite often tbh but I don’t get close to acting on them.

Usually no. But when i see a train(subway etc.) i think about this.

Usually no. But when i see a train(subway etc.) i think about this.
I occasionally, when I go out, walk out on the road very close to buses and cars and see if they stop or slow down or something.
I don't get on trains often but I have the feeling to just jump off the platform. Feels like an itch...

Sometimes I find myself looking at elevated objects, wondering how much weight they could support. Other than that, they'll be times when handling knives/blades that I'll think about how difficult it would be to damage myself enough to die from blood loss.

The absolute worst is when I see my father's shotguns, but I could never do that to him, even though it's so tempting with how easy it would be. I could destroy my brain almost instantly with that, I'd feel no pain at all.

Yes this happens to me as you've described

Sometimes I find myself looking at elevated objects, wondering how much weight they could support. Other than that, they'll be times when handling knives/blades that I'll think about how difficult it would be to damage myself enough to die from blood loss.

The absolute worst is when I see my father's shotguns, but I could never do that to him, even though it's so tempting with how easy it would be. I could destroy my brain almost instantly with that, I'd feel no pain at all.
Yeah the temptation is definitely there. I'm not guided by emotion and always think decisions through so I also doubt I could give in by a mere desire.

When im at the train station or when i see a knive, i get the impulses you described

Yeah the temptation is definitely there. I'm not guided by emotion and always think decisions through so I also doubt I could give in by a mere desire.
I know what you mean, honestly I wish I were more impulsive tbh. It's always the reminders of my parents that stop me, as I'm not bothered by the thought of nonexistence. Everytime I go to lay down, I fall asleep easy hoping that I never wake up.

Yes, theres not a day where I don't get desired to kill myself. Everything reminds me of the rope

yes man its only a matter of time until it happens really

Not really. I am lost mentally to think about stuff.

sometimes I do when I realize I have another potential 60 years of psychological torture. I have a rifle too but I'm not doing that to my family

Ye I get urges sometimes when I see bus driving by just to jump in front of it or when I'm im up on some higher spot to jump down and die, it feels so manageable.

Ye I get urges sometimes when I see bus driving by just to jump in front of it or when I'm im up on some higher spot to jump down and die, it feels so manageable.
The compulsive feeling you get feels like everything can just go away, just move your legs forward. I have to fight it back...

Yes I fantasize about dying all the time especially when I could be in a life threatening situation

Yes I fantasize about dying all the time especially when I could be in a life threatening situation
I meant the physical urge to just kill yourself. I imagine that almost all of us have suicidal thoughts, but I was wondering if your body is making you do something and you have to fight it back.

I meant the physical urge to just kill yourself. I imagine that almost all of us have suicidal thoughts, but I was wondering if your body is making you do something and you have to fight it back.
Yes, especially when I'm driving fast on the freeway its like there is a voice in my head telling me to "escape the nightmare" and die.

I ruminate a lot about different scenarios. If I walk on a bridge, I look down and imagine jumping off for example.

When i look at a tree i think of possible rope atached to it.
My suicidal thoughts are always in my head.

Happens to me a lot.

Option 2. For me it involves episodes of what ould only be described as PTSD where I live out fantasies where I almost always end up dead.

Last edited:
Yes, always feeling a bit of an urge to take the kitchen knife and eviscerate my jugular as I am left bleeding and twitching on the floor like a sick animal that has been put out of its misery.

I do imagine scenarios of me killing myself quite often tbh but I don’t get close to acting on them.
Same, it’s mostly just dark musings but I’d never do something so impulsive. I can’t afford to fuck up

It's more of imagining how I'd go through with it to make a successful suicide.