Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get looks everywhere you go?

I

imblessed1

Greycel
Everywhere I go I notice people always look at me for like more than 5 seconds and I can’t tell if it’s because I’m hideous or they think I’m attractive lmao anyone else have this problem

if you cant tell if they think your hideous or think your attractive then you should go to looksmax.org to find out for sure

I always avoid looking at people but sometimes I inevitably make eye contact for a second

I have those moments where I can tell a foid is looking at me with their peripheral vision. I can see the fear in their eyes because they're afraid this 5'5" ugly manlet is going to hurt them somehow :dafuckfeels:

I always get looks of distrust when I got out

Not really. But I live in town full of boomers and they don't care for anything.

I look with the look of disgust and anger at people because i hate them.

I read someone that if someone stares at you for 5 seconds that they either would want to kill you or have sex with you... But I read it at Cracked so I should just assume that it's wrong. :feelskek:

This they have a working nose, I get dirty looks. Most normies think "Bro, you need to F-ing shower!" I do shower! But it doesn't matter how much scrubbing I do or how much deodorant I use, I can't get rid of my freaking overbearing body odor. My father is the same way, thanks for the faulty genetics dad.

It’s usually the opposite I don’t get looked at at all.

People look at me with distrust. As if people sense there is something wrong with me, that I am a danger or that I am different. Or it’s looks of disgust. Mostly I avoid eye contact

[UWSL]Yes, sometimes I notice people looking at me, but I know it's not because they find me attractive. But mostly I avoid people and avoid looking at them[/UWSL]

Yeah ofc. I’ve gotten used to it at this point. Now I just keep my head down and never make eye contact with anyone. I feel like I haven’t bumped into anyone I know in a while. And it’s for this very reason.

I can’t bump into anyone I used to know if I’m constantly trying to avoid being seen, even in public setttings

Not all the time but often enough to point where I'm wondering why people are giving me the stink eye on the regular

This they have a working nose, I get dirty looks. Most normies think "Bro, you need to F-ing shower!" I do shower! But it doesn't matter how much scrubbing I do or how much deodorant I use, I can't get rid of my freaking overbearing body odor. My father is the same way, thanks for the faulty genetics dad.
drink 8 10 ounce glasses of water (minimum) and stop all the sugar. pick mild foods and eat them alone and see if your body odor changes (white rice, chiccken breast/turkey beast with mild seasoning like hot sauce, no garlc onion strong spices etc) in a while see if your smell changes. use something to increase you bowel movements with some kind of exlax. if no change get your kidneys and liver checked at a doctor and tell them about it.

you could try body powder or baby powder to kil some of the sweat stench but in the end if the sweat is bbad smelling it will come out anyway

usually its coming from your sweat which is more than likely an internal issue with diet, hormones, gastrointestinal or liver kidney issue

Probably projection; unless you‘re a disfigured truecel they don‘t even notice you.

I can’t tell if it’s because I’m hideous or they think I’m attractive
The absolute delusion of some of you guys cracks me up
You are posting this on an INCEL forum
Do you really think being too attractive might be a problem in your life?

Deodorant, soap applied to the surface of the skin is good but it doesn't fix what the issue is: the sweat that is secreted by the sweat glands underneath the skin of South Asian men that produces the rotting curry odor in the first place. When showering or spraying deodorant you don't prevent these glands from secreting the same foul smelling rotting curry odor the next time you sweat.

That's something that gene editing could fix because clearly the odor is genetic.
similar theory

drink 8 10 ounce glasses of water (minimum) and stop all the sugar. pick mild foods and eat them alone and see if your body odor changes (white rice, chiccken breast/turkey beast with mild seasoning like hot sauce, no garlc onion strong spices etc) in a while see if your smell changes. use something to increase you bowel movements with some kind of exlax. if no change get your kidneys and liver checked at a doctor and tell them about it.

you could try body powder or baby powder to kil some of the sweat stench but in the end if the sweat is bbad smelling it will come out anyway

usually its coming from your sweat which is more than likely an internal issue with diet, hormones, gastrointestinal or liver kidney issue
Thanks for the thoughtful advice. I really don't know why my father and I have such terrible body odor. It could be due to diet. I'm a heavy meat eater, and I do like spicy foods. I do drink a little bit of soda and tea, but when I'm not drinking alcohol, most of my liquid intake is just water.

I do wonder if the biggest contributing factor is the fact that my father is a functioning alcoholic, as am I. Alcohol is about the only thing that takes my mind off of the loneliness. Hell, if I didn't have dogs that I love and care about, I'd probably just end up drinking myself to death. I've heard that alcohol will increase body odor, as well as lower your sperm count (among other things).

I really don't know what the root cause is. I've had terrible body odor pretty much as soon as I hit puberty. I didn't start heavily drinking until I was around 22.

Sometimes i catch people staring at me with confused look, they probably think, upon seeing my truecel ethnic face; "Damn, what is this creature"