Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get lifefuel on the fact that it's over for many men?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Sounds selfish but I kinda do
At least I'm not alone in this

no, it does not fuel my life

i will only get lifefuel the moment before i die

It will only be lifefuel if they're getting blackpilled, but it won't matter if they stay cucked.

The more men for whom it's over, the more likely it becomes that the gynocracy will be overthrown.

Sounds selfish but I kinda do
At least I'm not alone in this
Nah not really

It's actually quite saddening and demoralizing that things have come down to this.

When guys that mog me are beaten down and have no hope to reproduce?

Just JFL at living when dudes who look better than us are rotting at the same rate as us.

It will only be lifefuel if they're getting blackpilled, but it won't matter if they stay cucked.

^This

For OP misery enjoys company. Sounds like a cope.

No, if it ends up like japan.

Nah not really

It's actually quite saddening and demoralizing that things have come down to this.

When guys that mog me are beaten down and have no hope to reproduce?

Just JFL at living when dudes who look better than us are rotting at the same rate as us.

how can you be sure that people who look better than you are not getting laid?

Yes, cos it will mean change is closER

Lifefuel that many men have ugly stupid wifeoids, so I better of alone then

Mgtow

how can you be sure that people who look better than you are not getting laid?
Im not

I just see alot of 5-6/10s settling on 2-3/10 hambeasts, and others roping. If some of these dudes didn't date 3 points lower, they would of roped a long time ago.

Im not

I just see alot of 5-6/10s settling on 2-3/10 hambeasts, and others roping. If some of these dudes didn't date 3 points lower, they would of roped a long time ago.

i see. so we inkels who are 3/10 or 2/10 cant date 3 points down cause it will be -1/10... and no such being exist

no. just because it's over for them, doesn't mean it won't be over for us.

not exactly. i feel indifferent tbh

The more people go incel and MSTOW, the more incentive people have to rev up that R&D and get those robobrothels going. What could have been possible in 2050 may now be possible in 2025.

It's always nice to see people who made fun of my appearance are now getting cucked hard

Many men are perpetually single now, yet every woman seems to be having some kind of "relationship". :waitwhat:

All of my tweets friends are incels or virgins and they are slowly getting very angry and redpilled
Many men are perpetually single now, yet every woman seems to be having some kind of "relationship". :waitwhat:
Verissimo

No. I don't really get off on other people's silent suffering.

It feels much better knowing that many men are in the same situation as me tbh.

Makes me feel slightly less like shit

No because there are still chads living their best life while im stuck in my basement on the weekend