Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get IOI’s or IOD’s ?

• Thread starter looksareverythi
  • Start date
L

looksareverythi

Banned
-
If so what do they look like ?

Complete indifference.

yea fakecels what do they look like

I get IONA's. Indicator Of Non-Acknowledgement.

Hard to be 100% on this shit when none of it is verbal.

Literally never got an IOI OR an IOD in my entire life.

Females literally never notice me, even when I'm walking behind them they don't move out of my fucking way. Like what the actual fuck is going on here?

IODs all the time: I get looks of disgust, backing away if I walk by, etc.

Literally never got an IOI OR an IOD in my entire life.

Females literally never notice me, even when I'm walking behind them they don't move out of my fucking way. Like what the actual fuck is going on here?
Maybe invisibility is your superpower?

IODS

-girls avoid me.
-Look down or away when walking past me.
-Never sit next to me in classes/public places
- female cashiers have monotone voice indicating that they want me the hell outta there.

I could go on all day.

i remember getting one big IOI recently by an ethnic girl who didnt look half bad but i sperged out and when i finally embraced it it was too late

I get lots of IOI.

Well I mean "Indication of invisibility"

Eh nice brag bait, iois mean nothing, only physical intimacy matters

i have received 10000s of iods never had an ioi and probably never will

on the train sitting 45 or 90 degrees turned away from me even though their legs would easily fit sitting straight, indifference to my existence, looking up if they do ever make eye contact which shows they think you are trash and well below them (a sign of pure disgust for even looking at them)

IODS

-girls avoid me.
-Look down or away when walking past me.
-Never sit next to me in classes/public places
- female cashiers have monotone voice indicating that they want me the hell outta there.

I could go on all day.

My eye sight is really bad, but back in uni when I was jacked and had a full head of hair, some girl made at spotted on campus post about me on uni Facebook page.

But now I am balding and skinny fat and eye sight is even worst so I doubt i even get ioi.

On a positive note I don’t looks of disgust like other guys claim here, that must be brutal

i pull everytime i go out but my slay count is a pitiful 5 i have zero sex appeal its over

They smile/laugh at anything you say, no matter if its autistic sperging or not.

My eye sight is really bad, but back in uni when I was jacked and had a full head of hair, some girl made at spotted on campus post about me on uni Facebook page.

But now I am balding and skinny fat and eye sight is even worst so I doubt i even get ioi.

On a positive note I don’t looks of disgust like other guys claim here, that must be brutal
Indeed, man... I cant even imagine what kind of looks that must be. Horrible

Troll, fakecel?
not a fakecel was incel my entire teens except 19, 21 now had extremely late puberty and still only last banged in december so still techinically incel atm. Im in the Uk too where hypergamy is at its worse and its hard to escalate to sex in clubs if sub chad