Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get in a bad mood when you take a shower?

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
I do tbh no matter if I'm happy before showering or if I am high, I always keep repeating that I will kms when I am in process of showering
Ezgif 2 4155e97a8df9

I get really thoughtful in the shower, and thats always bad because I think about all the missed opportunities and how good the life of others is compared to mine so I get where you are coming from

No it’s the opposite.

Nah I love showering tbh, both physically and mentally. If my skin didn't get so dry I would probably shower 2 hours a day.

i hate when i have to go into shower but then i love it after warm water starts pouring, it makes me want to never leave shower.

I get in a bad mood when I wake up and realize I'm still alive. But yes, I get in a bad mood when I take a shower, too.

Shower or no shower - world without cute adorable loli waifu of culture is empty and meaningless

I do tbh no matter if I'm happy before showering or if I am high, I always keep repeating that I will kms when I am in process of showering
View attachment 165750
idk, dude, i get this sometimes if it triggers my rumination, which isn't always
but often it's something i look forward to, especially if it's splashing around in a hot bath before bed :feelshmm:

I feel. chilled first but pretty stressed after some time.

I like it tbh its a relaxing time

idk, dude, i get this sometimes if it triggers my rumination, which isn't always
but often it's something i look forward to, especially if it's splashing around in a hot bath before bed :feelshmm:
ahh shit, so that's what this shit is... rumination, I get it quite often ngl

I feel sad when I shower

Not really tbh, it used to put me in a horrible mood though. Now I don't care about my appearance, and usually I'm far too dissociated to even have the capacity to care. If anything I usually feel relatively good in the shower.
I get in a bad mood when I wake up and realize I'm still alive.

Yes, reminds me of inceldom.

No, I like showering

Whenever I take a shower I get stuck in there for hours upon hours. I hate doing it. I become a slave. The warm water is so nice.

No man. Showering feels good.

I love showers. Right now I am getting my 15th shower and haircut today and reading some reddit posts about holding frame

I tend to daydream a lot in the shower

If my dad is not home I'm probably having conversations with myself (srs)

i hate when i have to go into shower but then i love it after warm water starts pouring, it makes me want to never leave shower.
same tbh. the process of getting into the shower is annoying but once you get in it is great. I showermaxx sometimes and I always hate preparing for it but once I get in I am glad I did it.

Showering plays havoc with my psoriasis, it scalds it

No. I don't mind showering.

I do enjoy showering. Would be a lot better if i had a hot foid with me though.

I procrastinate taking showers since I hate them.

Afterwards I do yea

asians foids are waiting for your bwc faggot

Take enough of them bro, and you'll turn into Chad :feelskek:

I find it hard to breathe sometimes when I shower.

I procrastinate taking showers since I hate them.
Same. It was especially bad when I was young; I'd sometimes take anywhere from an hour or two to actually get in and get the deed done.

I feel nothing when showering just feel like any other task tbh