Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious do you get eye contact with women

I haven't seen a non family related foid around my age (+-5 years) for months.

No, not even with family members.

Sometimes but they always look disgusted or scared and quickly pull out their phone and pretend to type on it

Yes but only in forced situations.

Yes although I can remember one time only it was really really uncomfortable I made a thread about it I believe

No, I'm completely self-isolated.

I consider myself borderline nt for an incel (using the word nt very loosely) but I cannot for the life of me maintain eye contact. Impossible task. I feel like eye contact demands attention to your face and I don’t want people to look at me or they will be forced to analyze my features. It makes me uncomfortable.

I make eye contact, they don't

By the time I notice them looking at me and I look at them, all I see is the "eww hell no" face and then they act like they never saw me.

That's how 90% of "women looking at me" cases goes. The other 10% is where they see me from a distance and the rest of me doesn't even register in their foid radar because of my height.

This isn't saying face>height, but it sure tends towards that.

i get disgusting looks just by being in a 500m radius, nvm looking at them

Would it make any difference?

High inhib beta bitchboi if you don't

Same
I mean they don't look at me maybe they see me from 100m away and don't want to see my subhumanity for the second time

No, unless they're older. When I talk to girls my age, they stare at the ground like autists.

How even? I think you're massively exaggerating.
I know it sounds super ridiculous, but it's true.
I'm in full hiki mode ever since I became a NEET.
And the fact that I live in a shitty small village with nothing to do doesn't really improve my situation...

Eye contact with anyone is uncomfortable. Let alone foids

Too high inhib to even look at women at this point. It's over