Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get bullied?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26922
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26922

أينقص الدين وأنا حي !؟! ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
-
sorry to break it to you but i'm not your dad, but do you get bullied and if so by who?
i don't get bullied by anyone, becasue i don't allow it, let's talk about our expierences brocels

used to all the time.

Used to till I started gymcelling.

Not anymore. Did all throughout school.

Not now but I got heavily bullied in highschool.
In college people stop caring about and noticing others.

Not now but I got heavily bullied in highschool.
In college people stop caring about and noticing others.
I wish i was there, but i can't be everywhere

It's not in your control whether you get bullied or not you can minimize it by fighting back but you can't really end it

i got bullied a lot when I was younger. now I just don't bother interacting with most people

I used to in primary school and middle school but it wasn't too serious

Tbh not really bullying. More like social ostracism, still just as brutal as physical bullying.

Tbh not really bullying. More like social ostracism, still just as brutal as physical bullying.
basically described most of my childhood

Bullied so much by people from my school that i became insecure. Also from co-workers sometimes who try to fuck with me because they can sense that i am weak.

No. Why would anyone want to bully me? I am pure as the driven snow. Hehehehehe

Not anymore, because I work from home and don't really socialize. I get cyberbullied by the likes of IT and Xpel Incels.

basically described most of my childhood
The most brutal part is that they can easily virtual-signal as "anti-bullying", yet they are more than enthusiastic to kill me if they can get away from it.

The most brutal part is that they can easily virtual-signal as "anti-bullying", yet they are more than enthusiastic to kill me if they can get away from it.
had a guy like that in 5th and 4th grade, after that I wanted to kill him

Not anymore since I barely leave my house.

Ngl I wouldn't mind ripping out its spine in Mk 11.
I'd just prefer a simple breaking of the eck bones, since that's what he himself was going for

I used to get bullied back in the schooling days, and by family members.

only a few times.

Yeah, in the last year pretty much every week. :cryfeels:

What do you want to do if 10 girls decide to bully you at once? Just say "No, stop, I'm not allowing this!" jfl ...

Bullying just happens, there is nothing you can do about it. I was bullied by girls and guys all thorought my life, with some breaks in between, and honestly I don't care anymore.

I'm a very sensitive being, so it did hurt me and still hurts a little, but I now know that these comments were made by people who themselves were very unhappy with their lives.

So they were suffering too. A true Chad never bullies-that's what Brads are for.

Only in elementary school

during middle school

not really anymore

It's not in your control whether you get bullied or not you can minimize it by fighting back but you can't really end it
fighting back was helpful for me, even if you lose, no one will touch you again because they know that the response will be massive

Yes by low IQ people and high IQ people, it is a myth that only the low IQ poor people bully. It is human nature hence why I am a misanthrope, they sense you are weak and you are an easy target, I've been bullied in every job I've been in and have had to leave several jobs because of people being verbally abusive and angry towards me. I wonder will it improve if I gym max or thug max? How does one thug max?

Elementary and middle school, but middle school was much worse. Mostly stopped after that.

I don't fit the mold so it was only natural for them to make me a target since normalfags tend to hate what they don't understand.

I got teased at worst, but I did some bullying myself. :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Yes, but without physical aggressions since I used to wait for that then i would kill them; i used to go to school with a knife. Nothing to lose hERe since im an incel.

I got bullied at elementary school, middle school (a lot), high school (not that much) and at work. At college I don't remember any incindent.

A little bit. People pestered me and invaded my personal space but I've never been into fights or anything. Also this might sound weird but I wanna get bullied again and fight back so I can redeem myself for being a bitch, but since I'm an adult I don't see this happening.

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes.

They do it plausibly deniable ways, like calling attention to me when I don't want them to, flicking their hand in front of my space to spook me, laughing when I happen to speak and everyone is silent, not giving me space when I walk, smirking when I try to explain something, ask me things just to see my reaction...

I never really got bullied. Just ignored. Maybe exclusion but that’s really it. My condolences to the people here who really got bullied.
used to all the time.
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back