Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you get banned..........

• Thread starter Itneverbegan2021
  • Start date
I

Itneverbegan2021

Banned
-
If you post your face here do you get banned? I seriously need to know what i can improve or if its just over

This place is a cia honeypot you fool !

TRUST NO ONE. ESPECIALLY NO NIGGER LARPING APE MONKEY

Images 3

Why would you dox yourself on a website notorious for being monitored/run by the feds? What an idiotic GrAYcel.

Go to Looksmax, you can post your face there.

However, people on Incels.is will know about it. And if it turns out you're handsome enough, people here will be very angry and harangue you silly for coming here as a non-incel. But then, that's probably a good thing for you.

Content:
  • Do not post low effort, spam, advertisement, selfies, or in all-caps.

the fuck will the cia do to me? I've never said anything that can lead to an arrest
Yes you did. You criticised our dictators (foids) and you will arrested on false charges like rape accusation.

Even criticising the CCP in china won't land you in as much trouble as criticising foids in the west.

However, people on Incels.is will know about it. And if it turns out you're handsome enough, people here will be very angry and harangue you silly for coming here as a non-incel. But then, that's probably a good thing for you.
Not belonging here could be nothing but good. Because if you don't belong here, it means you can ascend. :feelsrope:

even if i ever ascend id still come here for the content and truth bombs
Why? You already know the truth. It only ever gets regurgitated here ad nauseam. If I could ascend, I'd never return here, it'd be a waste of time better spent socializing.

even if i ever ascend id still come here for the content and truth bombs

If it ever comes out that you ascended, the mods won't let you come back. So keep it under your hat.

apparently you do based on the line in OP's name lol

RIP nazi anime cel