Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you get along with Chads?

SpacedOut

SpacedOut

Recruit
★★★
How do Chads treat you? Do you have any Chad friends? If not, do you socialize well with them when you're out & about?

NO. They usually treat me like low lvl shit. And I am usually rude to them.

they're cool for most parts.

Chads and chadlites are mostly cool and defended me in school. Its foids and failed normies who caused me most suffering and hurt other ppl

Chads are cooler with me than normies tbh.

Death to normalfags

they treat me like child. fuck them bluepilled fags

No, and never had chad friends, only chadlites

A decent amount of them are nice to me in the school environment, some of them are assholes towards me, there's no in between. Some Chads (possible IncelTears/redpill-esque cucks?) the other night drove by me in their F-150 and screamed at me to "put on some fat." I'm not sure if they were actually Chads but they sounded like they were from their voice tones. I guarantee you they wouldn't do the same to some fat bitch.

some have been cool. I typically dont hang around them anymore because I couldnt stand to see him getting all the attention from foids as we would walk by.

A decent amount of them are nice to me in the school environment, some of them are assholes towards me, there's no in between.
Yeah that's what I noticed too. Chads are either really cool or just plain assholes.

Yeah that's what I noticed too. Chads are either really cool or just plain assholes.
Normies and women are far fucking worse than Chads tbh. They all act like they hate me for no reason.

Chads are better than normies.

Stacies are somehow better than the average normfag foid.

some have been cool. I typically dont hang around them anymore because I couldnt stand to see him getting all the attention from foids as we would walk by.
Ah yes it sucks being the ugly/invisible friend.

Never had problems with Chads. I didn't stand out or act weird so they never bullied or messed with me.

Chads and chadlites are mostly cool and defended me in school. Its foids and failed normies who caused me most suffering and hurt other ppl

Chads are cooler with me than normies tbh.

I've noticed this. They don't bother me. I don't bother them. It's mainly SJW tards who love the kick off like they're self aggrandising themselves by attacking the "boogey man" aka us or me. Chads & Stacies DGAF... They go their merry way. I go mine.

Most chads are alright
no reason to be mad when you get everything handed to you on a silver platter

only when the senses have been dulled up by modernity and false confidence can a normie subhuman tolerate being chad's friend, chad is predator and as prey you should avoid and hate him, wanting to be around men who can kill you is natural for females only

I don't have any problem with chads, they are usually much more blackpilled and cooler than normies. I only hate totally bluepilled faggot chads.

Surprisingly, yes.

All the bullying and poor treatment I received in my life was done by normies.

My best friend is a Chad, but I have known him since childhood, other than him, not really.

My best friend is a Chad, but I have known him since childhood, other than him, not really.
How do you deal with it when he dates or gets attention from foids?

I try to avoid interaction with them
It always ends up a power struggle

If it is one chad vs me, I pretty much always win in strength and intelligence.
However everyone sides with them, even when they are wrong

I try to avoid interaction with them
It always ends up a power struggle

If it is one chad vs me, I pretty much always win in strength and intelligence.
However everyone sides with them, even when they are wrong
In strength? Did you have a physical fight with a Chad?

Haven't spoken to one since high school. I absolutely despised his existence.

How do Chads treat you? Do you have any Chad friends? If not, do you socialize well with them when you're out & about?
Just fine,but forget the idea of being friends with them.Friendship doesn't exist between people with such differences.
On the other hand,chad will use you to be more noticeable for girls.
Fuck it.

failed normies who caused me most suffering and hurt other ppl
yes
its foids
depending on your looks as usual, if you are average height and ugly they will bully you, if you are average/good looking turbomanlet they may see you as a kid(literally) and threat you like the son of any of their friends (jfl) except if you are ugly turbomanlet then it's truly over.

How do you deal with it when he dates or gets attention from foids?
He's a legit GigaChad at this point, (Rich, around 6'4, good looking) so all the women he gets are way above my looksmatch. I don't really care, i'd care a lot more if he was participating in negative hypergamy.

I’ve rarely seen Chads in my life and where I live, there are none nearby due to my neighborhood ethnicel demographics.