Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do you fraud your height?

Autist.Belgrade

Autist.Belgrade

Lost hope
★★★★★
Either by telling people you're taller than you actually are or by frauding with shoes/lifts. I wear air maxes because they give me a bit more height than most other shoes while still looking NT and I also put one insole in my shoes. Not sure exactly how much taller this makes me but it makes me feel like a bit more of an actual human being when I'm out in public.

Anytime I don't have shoes or lifts on I feel like a turbo manlet. I wish I just didn't have to think about my height at all. It's not even just about foids it's about how it makes you feel like you're not a real man.

yeah but everyone knows. Foids and guys have pointed out my airmaxxes

Whensoever i wear dress shoes or my boots, it gives me an inch in height to 5'8

Depends on your height I guess. I just do it to feel like less of a manlet in public
im 178cm, so 5'10

ig im not short but im also not tall, so even 1 inch extra wouldnt help, i would atleast need 2

i would imagine if you are shorter that 1 inch would matter more

im 178cm, so 5'10

ig im not short but im also not tall, so even 1 inch extra wouldnt help, i would atleast need 2

Yeah I'm 5'6 and anything that gets me closer to average height helps a lot

Niggermaxxers ??
Oh, it's just that most White people here, as well as myself either wear 'Vans' or 'New Balance'. For some reason I just associate 'Nike' with niggers tbh.

used to heightfraud 1 inch but stopped because still no pussy

I lied on my .is registration saying I'm midget. I'm actually 6'3" Chad.

Frauding your height on dating apps doesnt work

178-179 into 180-181 cm (at least online, but still below average since early 2020s)

I hope it is barely recognisable, but...

There's no point, for me to be tall in my area I'd need to height fraud more than I can pull off, and barefoot height matters eventually if you get that far. Everyone wears shoes with an extra 1-2 inches of height anyway even the taller guys so it's basically a baseline requirement these days anyway.

Either by telling people you're taller than you actually are or by frauding with shoes/lifts. I wear air maxes because they give me a bit more height than most other shoes while still looking NT and I also put one insole in my shoes. Not sure exactly how much taller this makes me but it makes me feel like a bit more of an actual human being when I'm out in public.

Anytime I don't have shoes or lifts on I feel like a turbo manlet. I wish I just didn't have to think about my height at all. It's not even just about foids it's about how it makes you feel like you're not a real man.
In fact, when they ask me my height, I will add an additional 4 cm there.

Only foids wear high heels. I have more dignity than that

Only by 1/4 an inch

Not really i'm 5'9 without shoes and 5'10 with them regardless

No but I'm considering buying shoe lifts.

no I don't care about my height, only foids care about these things

Yes, as I’ve said before I put folded socks in my shoes to add at least an inch and a half of height

im 178cm, so 5'10

same, i wear max 3 inchers which get me like 6'1 lel

I put folded socks in my shoes to look taller and it helps me barely reach the height of 5'11 but hey, every inch counts

Yes i fraud by saying im 6ft(im only a quarter inch from being 6ft exactly

I'm like 180-something, I honestly don't even know my own height because after a time you just don't care anymore.
Anyhow I am of an average height so in most situations I only get heightmogged by a couple of inches. Height is important but your physical qualities don't make up for your social inadequacies.
The shitty thing about appearance and social interactions is that it is all codependent. You basically can't find new friends if you don't look good and you can't look good if you don't have enough good freinds so that you get a good job.