Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Do you forgive the girls who were sluts in their young years?

So?

• i forgive!

• Fuck NO!

Results are only viewable after voting.
go2sleep

go2sleep

Worthless
★★★★★
Everyone settles eventually, even the biggest whores. But do you forgive them?

No Way GIF

Their body, their decision.

Its Society that eventually fucked Gen Z over in every way, including the sluts.

no forgiveness

The only thing I'd forgive is a lady getting dicked down in HS because she's naive and didn't have a good enough father to tell her what male reproductive strategy is. But that's it. She's a dumb kid then, she's a formed adult now and the blackpill is very publicized at this point.

no they are defiled

no forgiveness will make their cunt any less of an abomination

once a whore always a whore innit :)

No! I want a beautiful teen virgin. I don't want a slut!

No.

When I was 15 years old I knew what I was doing of right or wrong.

Well it’s often said that foids mature mentally even faster than us so some little cum slut getting dicked down in highschool or even junior high knows exactly what she’s doing.

Guy’s didn’t “talk her into it” she wanted that “Vitamin D”.

It doesnt matter because there will always be some Oofy Doofy who will take care of a triple digit bc roastie with kids

They'll fuck everybody but us. I especially won't forgive bananarang noodles who've even associated with a white

Used goods should be treated with disgust.

Arent all foids like this tho atleast in the west? I dont forigive them while they were having fun partying and sleeping with the lucky normie and chads I was all alone:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Of course not!

Forgive? No, they consciously made that decision. I know redemption is possible but there's a >99.9% chance that they haven't actually changed much at all internally.

That being said, I'd still fuck, being the desperate loser i am. (Provided she doesn't have 11 STDs.)

to the one cuck that voted yes, KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUCK

@go2sleep I know your redditor ass voted the first option.

Forgive them for what? :feelsgah: Fucking dudes? Brother what are you on about :feelsgah:

Sluts who spent their youth riding Chad cock will never ever be able to have a normal relationship. At best she will be good at faking it.

It's not about forgiveness, it's about wanted a relationship to last. If i wake up as chad tommorrow I wouldn't get into a relationship with a whore because it likely won't last

Wolfinger sex partners divorce figure 1 1

Only the ones I got to f
No means no.
uck!

so long as they won't be mine, I don't care

They don’t even ask for forgiveness JFL

They betrayed humanity and the main cause of the collapse of society. Humans don't change they just adapt to their "new" status.

Fuck no they are forever gonna be dirty holes

No.

When I was 15 years old I knew what I was doing of right or wrong.

Well it’s often said that foids mature mentally even faster than us so some little cum slut getting dicked down in highschool or even junior high knows exactly what she’s doing.

Guy’s didn’t “talk her into it” she wanted that “Vitamin D”.
Exactly

I forgive if they GIVE ME ACCESS TO THEIR WOMBS :lasereyes::lasereyes:

Actions have consequences. Why forgive. It will just perpetuate degen behaviour

We won't forget nor forgive.

There is no mercy.

It doesnt matter, even a 1000+ body count whore will find some Oofy Doofy to take care of her and her bastard kids

I'll never forge what those sluts did to me, all the bullying and humiliation.... The fucked up shut they die to me mind.

If I were faced with the choice I'd ask them to face the wall.

I don't need to forgive her. She hasn't done anything to me. I wouldn't settle for her tho. She can get with any of those chads she let smashed.