Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you find yourself doing your best to write posts that make the hall of fame (IT)?

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
I admittedly do lmao, I show up on IT a LOT but can't get enough of it, it's such a good cope, reading soys and stupid foids commenting what I say and missing the point every time is such giga life fuel.

I had a bit of a bad streak, not even my thread about gropping foids was featured, but I recently wrote one that was and it got me temp banned jfl

By the way one foid just said on IT that, bc of us, she's now actually scared of men she turns down going ER jfl :feelshehe:

Who is it?

That steven king clown book/movie character?

They ignore my racepill posts, but if I post something anti tranny they screen shot it within minutes. They read everything we write.

I mean they want you to say what you're saying regardless of the intent it gives them something to post and get upvotes

ik it gets some of them triggered but nowadays soys look for something to get triggered over

I just shitpost and hope for the best

Not really.I dont browse incel tears and im not interested.They're not funny and i dont care.

Sometimes I make my posts extra edgy so I can get featured there.
I believe that since I joined the site around 15 of my daughterpill posts ended up there.

no...i use this forum to speak my mind/vent

Sometimes I make my posts extra edgy so I can get featured there.
I believe that since I joined the site around 15 of my daughterpill posts ended up there.
Yeah exactly. My real opinions but just a little extra to trigger the soys.

No i just vent here

No i just vent here
Same here don't get me wrong. Otherwise I'd be just a troll. I mean everything I say (unless I'm joking) but just try to get featured too

I can barely write a coherent sentence nobody cares what I have to say :cryfeels:

I don't find myself or my posts being featured on IT worthy or interesting in any way.

I can barely write a coherent sentence nobody cares what I have to say :cryfeels:
Mention trannies or something and you'll be featured for sure, then get a legion of outraged soyboys discussing what you said :feelskek:
I don't find myself or my posts being featured on IT worthy or interesting in any way.
Based, admittedly I shouldn't either

I did it once and felt bad ngl

I don't even have to put much effort to get featured on IT, my countryman Brazilian Sigma absolutely loves my content.

No, i don't give a fuck

Fuck no, I just speak my mind. I don't tailor my posts to get a reaction from a bunch of pathetic losers who have nothing better to do than bully people who are already vulnerable and downtrodden. I don't know whether I've ever been "featured" on cucktears because I never waste my time in that shithole.

Typically, what I say is offensive to normtards, but I don't go out of my way to either be extra offensive or "soften" my posts. I think most of the posters who are edgy just for the sake of being edgy are ignorant 15-year-olds who are just dicking around on the Internet and will forget all about us when they get a girlfriend and lose their virginity at 16.

Why should you care about some strogenized males

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back