Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you find thick, straight black hair attractive in women?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Veteran

I’m just wondering if it’s associated with youthfulness, since it’s very thick and Native Americans never actually go bald as well.

Yeah, definitely! That's one of the 'reasons' why noodlewhores are such fucking coomfuel for me,:ahegao: as well as being my main preference.

Lets Go Whatever GIF by The Swoon

Last edited:
Yes i love long black hair on foids.

Hair doesn't mattER

As long as I can pull on it :feelsdevil:

it depends on the foid.

Hair isn't important but i prefer darker colours

I don't care about looks so much.

I’m just wondering if it’s associated with youthfulness, since it’s very thick and Native Americans never actually go bald as well.
It's like a beard: some people like it, others a little less so.

Yeaahhhh my favorite hair type, reminds me of that foid I gushed over back in 8th grade

I don't care about looks so much.
same, i adopted the mindset of "beggars cant be choosers". Just dont be obese and at least a 3/10.
I don't understand how some people in the forum are asking for virgin 15 yo Stacies lmao, they would rather die alone than be with a normal woman

Yeah, definitely! That's one of the 'reasons' why noodlewhores are such fucking coomfuel for me,:ahegao: as well as being my main preference.

Lets Go Whatever GIF by The Swoon
Her hair is brown

I don't understand how some people in the forum are asking for virgin 15 yo Stacies lmao, they would rather die alone than be with a normal woman
They're young and retarded. They won't be like this anymore once they've turned 30 in complete loneliness.

normal woman
Normal woman in 2024 = minimum double digit body count, spoiled and arrogant as shit, ready to replace you at any time, wont be impressed by anything because she already saw everything

You're a hard man to please.:feelskek: But a very based standardcel I salute.
That wasnt my point. My point is that OP asked about if we like black hair on foids and you said yes, while posting a foid with brown hair

That wasnt my point. My point is that OP asked about if we like black hair on foids and you said yes, while posting a foid with brown hair
Yeah I know brocel, noodlewhores in general have 'black hair'. But this was the only GIF that I could find that was suitable. There were other GIFs, but they were too 'foid worshippy' (sexy).

Yeah I know brocel, noodlewhores in general have 'black hair'. But this was the only GIF that I could find that was suitable. There were other GIFs, but they were too 'foid worshippy' (sexy).
Who is she in the GIF? She’s attractive

Do you know of any other black haired girls that are attractive? I also find Ive Rei be attractive.
Tbh, any noodlewhore who is above a 'five' is coomfuel for me.:ahegao: But I've had the longest desire to FUCK! both 'Seulgi' and 'Saiki Astumi'.

Last edited:
Tbh, any noodlewhore who is above a 'five' is coomfuel for me.:ahegao: But I've had the longest desire to FUCK! both 'Seulgi' and 'Saiki Astumi'.
Although I agree they’re attractive, I find it weird to fantasize about a girl/woman who’s now 30 or older.

Although I agree they’re attractive, I find it weird to fantasize about a girl/woman who’s now 30 or older.
Based.:feelsYall: Yeah brocel, that's why I said for "the longest". I usually only coom/fantasize to their younger videos or pictures, when they were in their early-to-mid 20s.

Last edited:
Yes. I would have no problem with this kind of hair.

Yes. I prefer dark hair over all other hair colours. Not really a noodlewhore enjoyer though.

They're young and retarded. They won't be like this anymore once they've turned 30 in complete loneliness.

I'm well over 30, and still don't want landwhales, ugly whores (sub-5s), average looking sheboons or to betabux anyone.

Vomitfuel on both genders but especially the ricecels. Your hair will always stylize itself into a bowlcut no matter what you do. Hairstyling works for every race except chinks who only have the options of a bowlcut or a spikeball.