Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you feel younger than your age?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
I think I felt 13 when I was 16, and now that I'm about 20 I feel 16

ded srs

Yeah because I get treated and look younger thanks to my non masculine face and manlet height

I do because of my lack of sexual/romantic experience. I'm 29 but I'm at the same stage of development as your average 13-year-old boy when it comes to that part of life.

Yes, and my agematch are teen girls

Yes I feel like I'm 18. All my former co workers used to tell me I look 17. I'm really 23.

Yes, i feel younger tbh.

I feel like im a 70 yr old man

Yes bro, there’s no way I feel 25..

I feel like i lived eaons and aons

I feel 14 although I'm 31.

I feel like a 30-year old mentally and on some occasions physically.

I feel older than my age.

I kinda feel younger, but then I see coworkers my age who are such fucking children, complaining because hashtag adulting is so hard, and I realize by my generation's standards I'm very much an adult.

I feel old and young at the same time

I am too old for doing anything
I am too young because I failed my ancestors by not finding a significant other.

Yeah and having a baby face and being skinny never helped. Getting a job and driving and shit helped, but I am still so far below than others my age as a social cripple

Honestly I feel torn between an 18yro and 40yr old

I'm 19 years old, I look older than I am (because of my ethnic face and hairy body), but I feel younger, like 16-17 years old. I still having dreams about high school tbh.

I suspect that I seriously am the emotional equivalent of a child tbh.

No bro tbh I've always felt older than i actually am

When I grow beard I feel legit older and wiser, when I shave I'm a dumb teen at mind again

I feel both younger and older at the same time ngl.
I feel younger because I'm not able to do anything with my life and don't have a driver license.
I feel older because I'm not a soy-drinking libtard and have high IQ.

I feel older than my peer group. Always have. Must be because of how slowly time passes while you're on that epic rot binge...

For real I feel less like a man now than I did when I was 15.

Yeah i feel like i'm arround the age of 14 or 15 when in reality i'm already 21.

i feel like im 15-16 tbh

yes i look 15 and feel 16 yet im 21, everyone around my age looks so much older then me, fuck this world