Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do you feel you are better than everyone?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I found myself to be looking down on most people that I come across. Pssh teenagers dating? Normies got no shit on my supreme IQ, those office workers? Pssh, brainless drone sheeps. That CEO driving his lambo? Pssh... he's probably just inherited his family wealth and isn't good at anything anyway.

It's funny, that I always feel Superior to most people despite usually being inferior and having zero life experience. I would look down on most people, especially NT normies who I would just subconsciously think that they are NPCs

As far as I know, I'm nothing special and just like you, we are irrelevant NPCs like the majority of the people I look down. Truth is, we are even inferior to the people we look down. At least they have friends, people they care for, life objections and a life at all. We have zero relevance and have literal no life outside of the computer or the phone.

I suspect it's a coping mechanism.

We are lower than garbage. At least garbage gets recycled, as Kato the Japanese AM puts it.

Ytes blet, they are uncultured swines, serving for ugly femorloids, and I'm not doing that

Only to an extent of knowledge, not looks or anything, obviously. Majority of people are supreme to me in terms of looks.

No, I'm genetic dog shit. Ugly genetic trash didn't even create the blackpill it was chads that got laid on puahate.

I only feel superior in IQ, but I’m aware that I’m inferior in many ways besides just looks. Also there are plenty of other high IQ individuals, many of whom mog me.

No, I am genetic filth

I am intellectually superior to filthy normies :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Nope, I'm not pretentious or special, just another person in the background

I know that I'm better than all foids, I may not be as attractive and loved as them, but I know I can do more productive things in one month than they can do in their whole life

Looking down on people =/= Believing yourself to be better

I look down hard upon myself too, I am just trying to be objective to the best of my abilities. But yeah it's mostly a form of coping.

No, quite the contrary.

The Normalscum are superior to me, unfortunately. I do feel better than the really bland NPCs though

Yes and no.

Last edited:
I look down at normies, so yes.

I believe humans are all equal because we’re all just animals that live and die

I think everyone sees themselves in a better light than reality because you are experiencing it first hand

Yes, I still feel that way towards normalfags most of the time. My family isn't an exception to this and they actually encouraged this mindset within me.

I do look down at them for being normies and not understanding an inch of what I go through, I envy them too and I know I am superior to them in self-awareness but...that doesn't make me superior to them generally speaking. In fact, I feel like trash compared to them, because they seem so innocently enjoying simple things that I can't enjoy myself, which makes me think the issue is coming from me.
I feel like a broken tool, an empty shell, devoid of something that is vital to be normally functionning in this society.

well sometimes yes sometimes not

Unfortunately i feel like the dumbest and most untalented person on this planet. I literally feed of my parents and disappoint them day after day. I am humankind's biggest failure

this thread is high IQ actually

Not really. Recently I started to cope with IQ but I’m still developing on that cope because I’m relatively new to this kind of stuff. My goal is to become a smug IQ ugly coper, permavirgin loser.

My intelligence is well above average and I am incredibly self aware, on the other hand I am a genetic dead end and low status. I often feels superior to others and yet I realize that I myself am extremely limited and in a traditional sense, a failure

Jfl @equality br0

Lol