Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do you feel this need to find a craft, a skill of sorts that you could become an expert at, perfecting your work and being good at something?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I've felt this need for quite a while now. I haven't found an answer to it, I keep suppressing it with procrastination, reading long book series or various time-consuming braindead grindy videogames.

But I've got this longing, this yearning and deep calling in my heart brain. I feel the need to be good at something, to create something.

Ohh well, I guess that even if somebody found this sort of thing, by the time you get to do with for a living you end up hating it.

Yes, I still have some strange hope to be respected for my skills in drawings (just started to learn), music (started to learn), singing (learned for a while but left it), martial arts and horse riding (planning to start soon).

i've tried a lot of things and sucked at them all :feelsrope:so now i just ldar

Woud be nice to create something what inspires heroes

For the last year I have no skill no craft no nothing. I spend my day wasting time. Literally, I waste time until I fall asleep. Rinse and repeat.

Maybe I am already dead.

i've tried a lot of things and sucked at them all :feelsrope:so now i just ldar
Tbh. I even sucked at things which i was honestly passionte about, i'm such a failure

Tbh. I even sucked at things which i was honestly passionte about, i'm such a failure
Yeah, like me being Silver 5 in LoL after playing for years.

I have no motivation to be good at anything

No man, I just want to fuck

Yes bro, though I get bored of pretty much anything extremely quickly nowadays :cryfeels::feelsrope:

no, I have no desire to work

Yes, but when you are driven only by the money it's difficult. The only problem is finding what pays the most.

I dont want to be good at something. Im.in peace with my nothingness.
And why would i need to be good at something? To empess others ? No way.

Ohh well, I guess that even if somebody found this sort of thing, by the time you get to do with for a living you end up hating it.
You have to make it only for you, don't expect to make a career out of it or being recognized for it or you'll probably be disappointed. Find something that is rewarding just in the doing of it.

I've been trying to become a better writer but I'm not that good at it. Turns our being able to enjoy great literature does not mean that I can write it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back