Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel more emasculated when someone postmogs you or joindatemogs you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date

title

• postmog

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • joindatemog

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • both equally

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters
Joindatemogging is brutal tbh

If someone postmogs me, whatever

But if I joindatemogs them, and they postmog me, I feel ashamed

Last edited:
@thejobcentre for example has joined the forum in 2017 and didn't post more than 120 posts but imo he still mogs 70% of the users.

No. Join date is a meme.

@thejobcentre for example has joined the forum in 2017 and didn't post more than 120 posts but imo he still mogs 70% of the users.

I automatically see people like that as high IQ scholars tbh

Source

I don't feel that

elaborate please

It's the same thing in real life tbh. Whenever there's an old person who doesn't say much I always feel like it's because they only open their mouth if they want to say something worth saying, unlike primitive college foids who won't stop talking about Chad's bulge.

It's the same thing in real life tbh. Whenever there's an old person who doesn't say much I always feel like it's because they only open their mouth if they want to say something worth saying, unlike primitive college foids who won't stop talking about Chad's bulge.
I agree. Being talkative is a sing of low iq imo. All people I've known and are talkative are dumb as fuck. The majority of foids are talkative too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Joindatemog is just too brutal

Both.
@Total Imbecile

Joindatemogging is brutal tbh
JoinedOct 12, 2019

If someone postmogs me, whatever

But if I joindatemogs them, and they postmog me, I feel ashamed
JoinedNov 26, 2019

JoinedMay 13, 2019
JoinedJan 5, 2019
I don't feel that
JoinedNov 18, 2019
Joindatemog is just too brutal
JoinedJul 8, 2019

Both.
@Total Imbecile

Wait..I remember like 3 weeks ago you used to postmogg me tbh

Were the same color so it doesnt matter, postmogs ae only brutal when your username color differs

Still, I like to say THERE IS NO POST COUNT FOR YOUR JOIN DATE

I don't give any damn fuck about neither of those two things tbh.

I don't give any damn fuck about neither of those two things tbh.

>i- i don't care about my looks hahah it's all about personality

postmog tbh I don't really give a shit about joindate it's just a stupid bragging cope

I don't really give a shit tbh. Some like the bragging rights. I'll only post if its something I'm interested in.

I don't really give a shit tbh. Some like the bragging rights. I'll only post if its something I'm interested in.

another high IQ scholar

I automatically see people like that as high IQ scholars tbh
elaborate please

I agree. Being talkative is a sing of low iq imo. All people I've known and are talkative are dumb as fuck. The majority of foids are talkative too :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

No, this is just an internet forum.

Join date is like height and can’t be changed
Posts are like weight

The date on which a user joined bears no correlation to the quality of their contribution to the forum. There are plenty of 8 Nov 2017cels who aren't active anymore or who have barely been active at any point since joining.

The date on which a user joined bears no correlation to the quality of their contribution to the forum. There are plenty of 8 Nov 2017cels who aren't active anymore or who have barely been active at any point since joining.
B-but muh seniority

Only with cuyen. I never pay attention to when ppl joined and idc how many posts ppl have

>i- i don't care about my looks hahah it's all about personality
What the heck are you talking about, there's no fucking correlation between my terrible looks and being postmogged/joindatemogged here.

Sorry if I sound annoying or anything but this whole thing about joindate/postmaxxing is somewhat stupid.
I can understand that people like it all, but it's simply not of my taste.

I would rather cope with other things than those two.

shows that even in the current present new incels are born and join the forum, communities tbh.