Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do you feel like you don't fit in with sociality ?

Cali_Incel

Cali_Incel

IT OVER !!!
★★★★
I don't know for long time I feel like I don't fit in with sociality like I'm out of place with this world that I don't belong here. I can't really connect with people I tried my whole life and mostly I feel like people don't want me around them and I usually try starting conversation with people usually they try to end the conversation with me quickly or ignore me. Do anyone else feel like this ?

Of course, that is fundamental to me.

i've never fit in with either society or the majority of people, i have to put up a "Fake" version of me just to blend in and seem NT

i've never fit in with either society or the majority of people, i have to put up a "Fake" version of me just to blend in and seem NT
Yup I do this especially at work.

The most painful part is when they discuss about their sex life. Also women always ignore you for no reason, just for the task at hand.

Yup. I always have trouble fitting in and always had trouble making connections throughout my whole life.

"fitting in"
Can someone make a guide about this or sth? I am to far alienated already since young age.
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

I've been attending a digital/creative workshop recently, the only thing I've got out of it is the realisation of how wide the gulf is between me and normal people and how it only continues to get wider. I spend 8 hours surrounded by people brimming with confidence, drive, ambition and positivity, talking about nights out, drinking and rating guest speakers out of 10 while I sit there like a mute leper - even if I didn't have himalayan levels of inhibition, I would be at a loss for anything to say. The people who come in to give talks always emphasise the social fit, if you don't fit, you're a piece of shit. I tried going to the post-workshop drinks a couple of times, just so I could say to myself that I tried with a clear conscience, it was like being in high school and having your dinner tray but nowhere to sit and nobody wanting you to sit with them.

This is but one of many similar episodes in my life, normal people are like bloodhounds, they sense when something is off almost straight away and you can almost see the mental process of labeling you as a freak playing out in real time.

Yes my current irl experiences only further strengthen this impression

yes and becoming a wagie made things worse

I barely even leave my house, so yes.

In high school i blended in quite well with a few other weirdos. We would say or do stupid things all the time, I really miss those times. I used to be very low inhib, now I can barely utter a sentence in other people´s presence.

This is but one of many similar episodes in my life, normal people are like bloodhounds, they sense when something is off almost straight away and you can almost see the mental process of labeling you as a freak playing out in real time.
Sum up how normies treat us perfectly :feelsokman:

I can't fit in anywere i am the essence of individuality.

If you post on this site and appreciate hard truths instead of going along with the popular (retarded) public opinion, then you most likely don't fit in with society

The most painful part is when they discuss about their sex life. Also women always ignore you for no reason, just for the task at hand.
I resonate with this. They ask you about your sex life or talk about their sexual endeavors and you basically fake it until you feel pathetic inside.

I don't fit in with society because of my voice

Yeah, I feel like I'm a separate entity from everyone else.

Your not in the line,thats all, people see their mundane lifes and pinnacle of existence bc their being told so, if someones comes up and speaks the truth that society is a construct made to hold you in place hes looked upon and all of a sudden is a conspiracy maniac,

Soccer to get more tax same with christmas (where daguw do you think your tax goes, to some childs in need of help? HAHAHAHA)

Indoctrinated behavior patterns
(Cultivation)

False sence of freedom ( work rent die)
(If they could press a button that promises them 500k dollars and they dont need to work again, they would press it)

The need to pay for basic needs
(Just shows how sick this shit is)

Unnable to free themselfs, bc they get shamed looked down upon or put in jail if they do or try

Immigrant Swarms are now seen normal and not any countermeasuerements are in place, bid daddy sees that propably smh and continues his plans bc it can

If people get conscious on a mass scale, oh hell would awake i swear

Last edited:
normal people are like bloodhounds, they sense when something is off almost straight away and you can almost see the mental process of labeling you as a freak playing out in real time.
I've felt this way my whole life.
I can't fit in anywere i am the essence of individuality.
If you post on this site and appreciate hard truths instead of going along with the popular (retarded) public opinion, then you most likely don't fit in with society
Yeah, I feel like I'm a separate entity from everyone else.
Fuckin hell, you people think exactly like I do, its weird for me

I am lower than a human.

I don't know for long time I feel like I don't fit in with sociality like I'm out of place with this world that I don't belong here. I can't really connect with people I tried my whole life and mostly I feel like people don't want me around them and I usually try starting conversation with people usually they try to end the conversation with me quickly or ignore me. Do anyone else feel like this ?
that's exactly how I feel, every single day. I don't think I should even exist

same.

both males and foids hate my presence. funny thing is they complain about me being "anti-social" whilst simultaneously avoiding me so JFL.