Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Do you feel like the whole world is against you?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
No matter what I do, no matter how hard I try I always lose at everything i try. My life is so horrible but everytime i try to fix it it just gets worse. Even with stuff inceldom has nothing to do about everything always goes wrong.

At work i get paid the least and get the worst job even though i work the hardest. This has happened at all the jobs i had.

I lately had a operation that cost me 1/4 of my pension and it was a failure. So several weeks of pain and money wasted just to make things worse. I tried to get a driving license and instantly failed.

So many cases like this. I honestly don't remember how it feels like to win anymore. I don't know the last time i won anything or had anything good happen to me. The only things that happen are bad.

Constant failure and humiliation for almost a decade would break anyone mentally.

Kill them all (in Minecraft) for freedom for they have done nothing for you

The whole word wants ugly short men dead

lêode ðe ic âr lâf, ðêos ûphêah tôdêman beorgan ûs of pro ic.

Yes because of a little thing called destiny. Whatever happens was going to happen. It was destined to. Nothing I do was going to make any difference.

Yes because of a little thing called destiny. Whatever happens was going to happen. It was destined to. Nothing I do was going to make any difference.
The determinism pill is the most brutal pill of all. Knowing that I was destined to be a truecel from birth literally destroyed all that is in me. If their is a higher power in this life, we were cursed by that higher power to live a life of solitary confinement. I get anxiety imagining myself as an oldcel...hopefully when I die I can reincarnate as an anglo saxon chad in the 1940s or somethin.

It definitely is, this clown world needs to be ingulfed in flames

It definitely is, this clown world needs to be ingulfed in flames
This is the mindset more people need to have.

STOP CONTRIBUTING TO THE SYSTEM. Accelerate it's collapse, and watch it burn.

Definitely have felt hopeless a lot of times before, some circumstances just can't be helped, but you eventually get a bit numb out of it.
true af, the fate pill destroyed me

Yes, the whole world hates incels. Even the sanest of us

Yes. The world hates us for what we are because we expose the world for what it is: Shallow and cruel.

Not the whole world, because 98% of the world doesn’t know who I am but I would say most people do.